~Chapter 70~

~A Few Weeks Later~

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, are you sure you're ready?" I asked Jungkook. I don't want him to just be saying he's fine when he's not. "I promise Jimin, I'm fine. I'm actually really excited to perform again," he said. "Good," I said.

"We should probably go unless you want to be lectured for being late," he said. "Alright, come on," I said. We both grabbed our bags and headed downstairs. "Finally," Jin said. "We still have like a minute before we had to be down here," I said. "Let's go," Namjoon said.

We all walked out to the cars and got in. "Do you want the window seat on the plane?" I asked. "If you want it you can have it," I said. "Well I don't really care," he said. "Jungkook!" "What you can have it," he said. "But I want you to have it," I said. "Well, I want you to have it," he said.

"You're having the window seat and that's final," I said. "But-" "I know you like the window seat Jungkook," I cut him off. "Fine," he sighed. "We can switch each plane ride okay?" I asked. "Okay," he smiled.

~Time Skip~

"Here we go again with fans," I said, as we arrived at the airport. "As long as they keep their space we'll be fine," Jungkook said. "Ya," I agreed. The car parked and we got out. Fans started screaming and being louder than they should be. Honestly, you might think we were performing since it was so loud.

Jungkook and I followed behind Namjoon and Jin as we walked through the crowd. Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi were behind both of us with some of the staff. The other staff members were in the front leading us.

We checked in and went straight to the plane. We boarded the plane and found our seats. "Do you know when the concerts start?" Jungkook asked. "The day after tomorrow," I said. "When are we going to do the last concert? he asked. "Not for a few months maybe, why?" I asked. "Nothing," he said.

"It has to be something," I said. "Let's just sleep. I'm tired," he said. I sighed and nodded my head. Jungkook soon fell asleep while I sat there thinking why Jungkook wanted to know when we would do the final concert. Maybe it's nothing, or it could be something. But what?

I eventually fell asleep still thinking.

"Jiminie, wake up," I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook. "We're about to land," he said. "What do you mean? I slept the whole time?" I asked. He nodded and laughed a little.

After a few minutes, the plane landed and we made our way out of the plane. The airport as always was crowded with fans. Slowly we made our way through them and out to the cars waiting for us. Jungkook and I got in the second one and we drove off to the hotel.

Illinois is pretty cool. I mean from what I've seen out the window and last time we were here, it would be cool to just come here and sightsee for vacation. "Jungkook-ah, we should come here for vacation," I said. "That would be cool," he agreed.

"Are we practicing at the stadium again?" he asked. "I think so. It'll probably just be a fast run through since we already did once," I said. "Okay," he said.

We arrived at the hotel within the next 10 minutes. We all got our bags and walked to the front desk. We were handed our keys and all went up to our rooms. Jungkook and I set all of our things down on the floor, then sat down on the bed.

"Why did you want to know when we are doing the final concert?" I asked. "Nothing," he said again. "But-" "Jiminie, don't worry about it. Okay?" He cut me off. "Fine," I huffed, still wanting to know. "Don't do that. You're going to make me feel guilty," he said.

"Is it working?" I asked. "No. You'll know eventually. Okay?" he asked again. "Okay," I agreed.

"We should go see what the others are doing," I said. "Okay, they're probably unpacking or something," he said. "Why do they unpack. We're just going to have to leave again in like a week," I said. "I don't know. It wastes energy," he said. "Ya," I agreed.

_________________________

A/N: Alright, if I planned it out right. I'm pretty sure there are going to be 3 more chapters and maybe an epilogue, so four total. It makes me sad to end this since I have been writing it for so long, but it's not over yet. See you guys in the next chapter. Bye.