~Chapter 71~

Jungkook's POV

"Guys, can we go now?" I asked excitedly. "Jungkook, we still have 3 hours before we even think about leaving for the concert," Namjoon said. "I know, but I'm really excited," I said. "Well you're just going to have to wait," he said.

"But I can't. I'm too excited." "You have to, sorry Kook. Why don't you go cuddle with Jimin or something," he suggested. "Because he kicked me out since I was too excited," I said. "I don't know then. Maybe take a walk or something," he said. "But-" "Or you could calm down and go back with Jimin, but we aren't leaving yet. I don't and the rest of the group, want to be there that early," he said.

"Fine," I huffed. I can't wait to perform in front of army for the first time in months, but there's still 3 hours. I can't wait for 3 hours. I didn't want to take a walk, so I tried to calm down enough to go back and cuddle with Jimin.

I walked out of Namjoon's hotel room and back to mine. When I walked in Jimin was still sleeping. Great. Now, what am I supposed to do? I sat down in my desk chair and stared at Jimin. I honestly don't get why he's still sleeping. It doesn't make any sense to me.

About 10 minutes passed and Jimin finally started moving around. "Have you calmed down now?" he asked. "Ya, sorry about earlier," I apologized. "It's fine, you just are excited to perform again. But when it's 7 in the morning..." he trailed off.

"Can we cuddle now?" I asked, pouting a little. (A/N: Jungkook is so cute when he pouts. Sorry continue.) "Yes come here you big baby," he said. I stood up and walked over to him. I leaned onto him as he wrapped his arms around me.

~Time Skip~

"Jungkook you ready?" Jimin asked me. "Yep, I'm so ready," I said. We knocked on Namjoon's hotel room's door and waited. Eventually, he opened the door revealing him shirtless, face flushed red, panting, and hair all messy.

"Sorry to interrupt you "session", but we have to go. We're all waiting for you two," Jimin said. "What do you mean it's only 2," Namjoon said. "No Joon, it's 4!" Jin yelled. You could see the panic on Namjoon's face.

"Okay, we'll be out in a second," he said, closing the door. Jimin and I laughed as we walked back to where the others were. "Where are they?" Yoongi asked. "Well, let's just say Joon-Hyung was shirtless, panting, and flushed red," Jimin said. "Don't they know what time it is?" Tae asked.

"Joonie-Hyung thought it was only 2, till Jin-Hyung said it was 4," I said. "They must have gotten carried away," Hoseok said. "Yep," the rest of us agreed.

A few minutes later, out came Jin and Namjoon, both still had red faces, but that's beside the point. "First time they have been late," Tae said as they stood with us. "There's a first for everything," Jimin said. "Just let's go," Namjoon said, pressing the elevator button.

The rest of us giggled while we waited for the elevator. "I take it you guys didn't finish?" I asked. "What does that have to do with anything?" Namjoon asked. "Just trying to make conversation," I said. "Well, talk about something else," he said as we got in the elevator.

"Okay, but seriously did you guys finish?" Tae asked. "No, and if someone asks one more question, you guys can clean the dorm yourself when we get back home," Jin said. "Shutting up," Tae said.

We eventually made it down to the cars and we're finally on our way to the stadium. We arrived at the stadium by 5:30 and the concert starts at 6:30, meaning we have 1 hour to get ready and go over the last few things.

"How are we ever going to get everything done in 1 hour?" Hoseok asked as we walked to the dressing room. "Good question. Maybe if Namjoon and Jin-Hyung didn't lose track of the time we wouldn't be having this issue," Yoongi said.