~Chapter 21~

Jimin's POV

I looked at Jin and he was sitting up against me crying his eyes out. I did however find out that he and Namjoon got into a fight. I just didn't know what the fight was about.

I waited for Jin to calm down, which seemed like it was going to take a while. He was still bawling his eyes out. I rubbed his back gently, hoping it would make him feel a little better.

However, his crying was not getting any better no matter what I did. I just decided to wait until he stopped crying on his own. Eventually, he should stop. Right?

I sat there patiently waiting for him to stop crying. Every time it seemed like he was starting to calm down, he would just burst into more tears. I kept my hand on his back, still not really knowing what else I could do.

~30 boring minutes later~

Jin finally started to calm down and wasn't crying as hard. He was still crying, but we have made progress. I couldn't believe he was still crying. "Don't you run out of tears?" I asked myself, laughing in my head a little.

Jin started to calm down even more and now he was just sniffling, rubbing his arms over his face, probably rubbing the tears away. "Hyung, are you okay now?" I asked. He looked up at me and boy did he look like a mess. His eyes were red and puffy along with his cheeks.

"You look horrible right now," I said giggling. "Ya, well I am still Worldwide Handsome," Jin said laughing a little. I couldn't believe he was making a joke at a time like this, but he wasn't crying so it was fine.

We sat in silence for a few more minutes, until Jin spoke. "You know Jimin, I don't think you have ever seen me cry, let alone bawl my eyes out for 45 minutes," he said laughing again. I laughed with him and said, "Ya, I think you're right."

I was relieved he was laughing and trying to smile, instead of crying, but I needed to know what the fight was about. "Do you think you could tell me what the fight was about?" I asked him. He looked down at his feet. He looked nervous and almost scared.

"Well..." he stopped. "Jin, I promise I won't tell anyone. You know you can tell me anything," I said. "I know and you forgot to say Hyung," he said. "Out of everything that is happening you still feel the need to correct me?" I asked. "Ya," he said laughing.

"Okay, so Jimin the fight was kind of stupid now that I think about it," he said. "Go on," I said, encouraging him. "I may or may not have blown up on him revealing our relationship to you guys," he said.

"But Hyung, that was like a week ago," I said. "Exactly," he said. I mentally slapped myself, for not noticing something that has been going on between them for the last few days.

"Why didn't you come to me? We could have talked," I said, still trying to comfort him. I didn't want him to break down again. "I thought I could handle it on my own. We have just been avoiding each other lately, and having to be so close today kind of brought back all the emotions," he said, holding back more tears.

"Oh Jin-Hyung, please don't cry again," I said, not ready for him to cry again. "I'm s-sorry. I-I should h-have come t-to y-you so-oner," he said, crying again.

"Hyung, you are strong and shouldn't let things like this take over you. You are better than this," I said, trying to make him stop crying again.

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon stopped crying 20 minutes ago and fell asleep. I've been too nervous to leave his side. I don't want him to wake up and freak out again. I got on my phone and decided to text Jimin and see how Jin was doing.

Kookie: How's Jin?

Jiminie: He just started crying again. What about Joon?

Kookie: He's been asleep for about 15 minutes after he cried non stop.

Jiminie: I don't think we will get to see each other tonight.

Kookie: Judging by how both of our leaders and strongest members broke down, I don't think so either.

Jiminie: I should get back to Jin.

Kookie: Okay.

Jiminie: I'll try and text you later.

Kookie: I'll be here.

I turned off my phone and looked back at Namjoon sleeping soundly. I knew that I needed to get some sleep as well. It was getting dark out and we had a flight to catch early in the morning.

"Knowing Joon, I probably will end up riding by him on the plane and Jimin with Jin," I thought. I sighed and stood up, walking to the couch by Namjoon's door.

I still have no clue why he has a couch in his room, but right now I am glad he does. I laid down and tried to sleep a little.

~3 hours later~

I woke up and my phone was going off. I looked at Joon and he was still sleeping. I grabbed my phone and opened up the message from Jimin.

Jiminie: Jin is finally sleeping.

Kookie: That's good, Joon has been sleeping for a while now.

Jiminie: It's good that they both stopped crying.

Kookie: Ya, I think Joon is going to wake up soon. And I wouldn't be surprised if he asks me to ride next to him on the plane.

Jiminie: But I want to sit by you. Why can't he ask Suga-Hyung or something?

Kookie: I don't know, but we are the ones dealing with this. I am surprised Jin let himself break down right before the tour.

Jiminie: I'm just surprised he broke down in general.

Kookie: Ya

Kookie: You should get some sleep, Jiminie.

Jiminie: Okay, I'll try. You should too.

Kookie: I will

I set my phone down and looked back over at Joon. He started moving a lot and opened his eyes. He looked around confused then he spotted me. I got up and went to sit next to him.

"Are you okay now Hyung?" I asked. "Ya, thanks for your help kook," he said. "No problem," I said. We sat in silence for a while, then Joon started talking.

"Can you ride by me on the plane tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes, but you know eventually will have to make up with Jin. Army might start to notice if you guys are acting weird," I said.

"I know," he said. "You should go back to sleep, we have an early flight," I said. "Okay, goodnight kook," he said. "Night Hyung. Would you like me to stay here?" I asked. "Yes," he said nervously. "Okay," I said. I went back over to the couch and went to sleep.