~Chapter 2~

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook wake up. We are going to be late," I heard someone say. "Ugh," I whined. I rolled over and opened my eyes, to see Hobi. "Fine, I'm getting up," I slowly standing up.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I then changed into some black sweat pants and a blue button-down shirt.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple for breakfast. Jimin was in the kitchen and he was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a grey sweater. He looked so cute, I just wanted to go hug him and never let go. Before I did anything, it was time to go and I went down to the cars. We ride two by two and today I got to ride with Tae.

Once we got to the studio, I figured out we were going to be filming a dance practice video for Fake Love and touching up some other dances.

We got in the studio and set our bags down. Then we proceeded to warm up and stretch. I ran through the Fake Love choreography once before it was time to film. I grabbed a drink, while the camera was being set up. Soon enough, we lined up and the music started. It was go time.

Jimin's POV

We were at the chorus of Fake Love and Jungkook had to lift his shirt. I saw him lift it and he had a toned 6-pack. "He's so Hot. What! No. Oh no, Jimin you cannot be thinking like this." I thought in the middle of the choreography.

I tried my best to keep myself together, but I knew he would have to lift his shirt a few more times. When the part came back on, I focused on the camera the best I could. It worked and everything ended up fine.

After the filming ended, I went and grabbed a drink of water. "Jimin-Hyung, you did a great job," Jungkook said. "Thanks, so did you," I said blushing.

"You look good today," He said making me even redder. "Why are you complimenting me?" I asked. "Because," Was all he said before walking away. I saw a smirk on his face as he walked away.

I finished my water and waited till we ran Airplane pt. 2 Jungkook and I have a "special" part at the beginning of the song. Sometimes we do fan service and other times we don't.

The music started and we ran through the dance. We did the dance once, noticed mistakes we made and fixed them the next time we ran through it. We ran through a few other dances, fixing as much as we could. By 7 pm, we were all really tired and ready to go back to the dorms.

Jungkook's POV

Once we finished running through the dance for the last time, we grabbed our bags and headed to the cars. I was going to ride with Jimin, but Tae pulled me away, making me ride with him again.

The ride was about 15 minutes and by the time we got back, I was really tired. I entered the apartment and immediately went upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and grabbed some clothes. I changed and then went back downstairs.

Once I got downstairs, I turned on the t.v and flipped through the channels. I found the movie, called Train to Busan. Even though I was super tired I couldn't go to bed at eight. Nobody else was in the living room, so I sat alone.

About halfway through the movie, I got on my phone because the movie was super boring. I got on Twitter and saw that a bunch of fans were super excited about the fan sign coming up. To be honest, I thought it wasn't till next week. I scrolled through Twitter for a little while longer, until I heard footsteps.

I looked up my phone and saw Jimin in a big oversized green hoodie and some black sweats. He sat down on the couch next to me and looked up at the t.v.

"What movie is this?" he asked. "Train to Busan," I said. "Oh," he said. He didn't seem that interested because he just pulled out his phone.

Jimin's POV

I pulled out my phone when Jungkook told me the movie title. I have seen Train to Busan a thousand times before. I looked up and saw Jungkook look back at his phone, so I did the same. After a little while of looking through my phone, I ran out of things to look at. I again looked up at Jungkook.

I then caught myself looking at his lips. "No. No Jimin. He would never like you like that. After all, we're just bandmates." I thought mentally slapping myself.

"I'm going to go to bed," I said while getting up. "Okay, goodnight Hyung," he said. "Night," I said before walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook." I mentally yelled at myself. "That was probably the only time you could tell him, while you guys were alone." I thought. "I'll just have to wait longer... I guess." I got up and walked to my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and let out a deep sigh. Eventually, I fell into a deep sleep.