~Chapter 14~

Jimin's POV

I watched as Namjoon and Jungkook were planning something. I knew it was something. And sure enough, I was right. Just before they opened the door they swapped places, making it impossible for the staff to tell them to move back. I was happy I got to sit next to Jungkook again and I'm sure Jin was happy to sit back next to Namjoon.

Fans started coming in and pushing their way to get to the front of the tape barrier. After the room was full-ish, someone closed the door. They made sure everyone was still able to move and have fun. The staff handed us our mics and we all picked them up. "Hello army," I said.

Most of them screamed hearing my voice. We were set to greet Army first. Then, answer some questions, and then actually start talking to Army one by one and signing their albums they brought with them.

And if we had time we would take pictures and allow Army to also. We finished saying hi and stuff and it was time to move onto answering some questions. We had some Twitter questions and some for the army who attended.

"Since you guys still live together, do you guys fight?" someone asked. "Yes, not as much as we used to, but ya occasionally," Namjoon said. "Who fights the most out of all of you?" someone else asked. "Me and V-Hyung," I said. "What about?" the same person asked.

I had to think for a second then Hobi said "Dumplings." There was laughter from the crowd and some of the members. I was starting to hope that maybe a question about Jungkook and I wouldn't be asked. But of course, once I said that an Army said

"What was with the picture of Jimin and Jungkook holding hands? Is it real?" I got all nervous and tensed up. I think Jungkook could tell because he answered for me. "Jimin-Hyung was about to trip, so I caught him before he did so," he said calmly. He sounded pretty convincing but little did Army know what was actually going on.

We all got asked a few more questions, they were all normal, until one came up that is. "Namjoon, what is going on with you and Jin? Lately, I have noticed you guys are getting pretty close," someone said. "Namjoon froze in his place and Jin gulped a little.

Jin's POV

I did not expect a question about Namjoon and me to come up. I lifted the mic to my mouth, quickly trying to come up with a story. "Nothing is going on. We just have been hanging out more," I said hopefully sounding okay.

Namjoon looked up at me, as another question got asked. He nodded at me and laid his hand on my thigh. We didn't have to worry about Army noticing since there was a tablecloth covering the front of the table.

We didn't worry much about the members since it was Jungkook and Jimin next to us. They already knew about us. I put my hand on top of his and looked at Tae, who was answering a question about something I didn't hear. I had no clue what the question was.

"What was the question?" I whispered to Namjoon. "I don't know," he said. We both laughed, catching Jungkook's attention.

Namjoon's POV

He looked at me, then at Jin, down at my hand, back to me, and turned back around focusing on Tae's answer. Eventually, we finished answering questions and it was finally time to start signing albums and talking with Army.

I moved my hand, not wanting anybody to notice and waited for the first person. Jin signed the first album since he was the first in line. He talked to her a little bit before moving on to another person.

The girl came to me and handed me her album. "Hello,' I said. "Hi," she said, She looked shy because she kept looking down at her feet. "Have you been to any concerts?" I asked her, trying to make her feel more comfortable. She finally looked up and started talking more. She moved over to Jungkook and I got a new person.

Jungkook's POV

I waited for my first person. She moved over to me after talking with Jin and Namjoon. I grabbed her album and signed it. I talked with her a little bit, but I could tell she was super shy. Besides, it's not every day you get to see your idols, let alone talk to them.

We switched people and by the time we were halfway done, me and my hand were tired. I didn't want to sign any more albums, but I couldn't just turn the fans away. I signed the rest of the albums and got to talk to a bunch of people.

They were all so different. You would go from having a really shy person to having a really outgoing person. It was so much fun and I couldn't believe it was almost over. I looked down at my phone and say that it was about 3:15. "We are probably going to take a few pictures since we still have like 45 minutes.

"Okay, everyone get your cameras ready. Were going to do pictures," I said over the microphone. I saw a bunch of people pull out their cameras. The 7 of us stood up and made our way in front of the tables. I stood in the center waiting for the rest of the members. Tae ran up next to me and put his arm around me for the first picture.

We took the first picture, Tae had his arms around me. We changed positions and this time, I wrapped my arms around Namjoon. We took the second picture. We took a few more group pictures, the positions only changing slightly.

I noticed, however, Jimin wouldn't stand by me after the first and second pic. I brushed it off thinking it was nothing, maybe he didn't want to be too obvious. The fans asked for a few solo pictures, so we did that. And before we knew it it was 4 o'clock.

Soon enough, everyone left and it was just us 7 again, plus the staff. We all got up from our chairs and went to the dressing room. I looked at Jimin and he didn't look very happy. I didn't know what happened though.

Before I could ask him, he had already grabbed his clothes and went to change. I grabbed mine and changed as well. Weirdly enough, I finished before him. "Maybe he was just slow today, "I thought. I sat down and waited for him, however, 10 minutes passed and he still had not come out. I walked over to Jin, who was not with Jin.

"Hey, do you know where Jimin-Hyung is?" I asked. "I think he went home already. He went with Namjoon. I think," he said. "Oh..." I said. "You can ride with me, besides I want to go now," Jin offered.

"Okay," I said. Jin and I walked out and got into a car. The car ride seemed much longer than 30 minutes. After what felt like hours we finally arrived at the hotel. I got out of the car and immediately went to Jimin's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open. When the door opened...