~Chapter 31~

Tae's POV

"Well, what do you think about it?" I asked Hoseok. "Honestly Tae, I know I should mind, but I really don't," he said. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"I'm not saying I have feelings for him also, but I am saying that they could be there. I should be jealous that another guy likes you, but I just don't," he said.

"Well... I kind of feel the same way you do. I don't have a problem with it," I said. I honestly don't have a problem with it, even though I probably should.

"So what are we going to do now?" Hoseok asked. "Go in and tell him how we feel. And no I'm not saying go in and say we have feelings also, but just say we don't feel jealous or mad," I said. "Okay, but like... okay," he said.

We opened the door and walked in. we both sat next to Yoongi and looked at each other. I gave Hobi a nod, wanting him to talk first. "Hyung," he said. Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, then he turned his head to look at me.

"Tae and I have talked, and I'm not jealous of you liking Tae," he said. "And I am not jealous of you liking Hoseok," I added. "But before we are in a relationship, we kind of want to hang out with you more," I said.

"I know it sounds weird since we hang out a lot, but we want it to be more like just the three of us alone, instead of with all the other members," I said.

"Really? You guys aren't mad at me?" he questioned. "How could we be mad at you?" I said and Yoongi smiled. "I know we are all happy and all, but if we don't get back to the movie Jin-Hyung might come to yell at us," I said. "True," Yoongi said, as we all laughed.

We all stood up and Hoseok said, "But seriously we are going to hang out more and get this situated because Hyung, I can't stand to see you cry." "Okay, thanks for not getting mad at me," he said.

"What? You mean like how you get mad when we wake you up?' I said. "Shut up," Yoongi said. "Come on guys," Hoseok said.

We all walked back into Jin's room, acting like nothing happened, even though Yoongi just had a breakdown and confessed his feelings to us.

But if we told the other members about this Yoongi, Hoseok, and I would be having some problems. We all sat down and continued watching the movie. I made eye contact with Kook and immediately looked away.

Jungkook's POV

"Baby, Tae just made eye contact with me and immediately looked away. Something definitely happened," I whispered in Jimin's ear. "I wouldn't be surprised. Tae never stands down from you," he said.

"Yep, I'll ask him later," I said. "M'kay, but lowkey this movie is boring," he said. "At least I'm not the only one that thinks this," I said. He laughed a little.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Um, 1:16," he said. "Ugh, I can't continue watching this movie," I said. "I know same," he said. "Okay hold on, I got this," I said, "Oh no kook," he said.

"Yo, Jin-Hyung, this movie is boring. My Jiminie and I are bored," I said annoyed and done with the movie. Jimin hid his face from the members. I probably embarrassed him, but I don't want to be bored anymore.

"Kook, since when do you address your Hyung with 'Yo'?" Jin asked. "Since this movie was boring. Why? Does it bother you?" I asked. "Ya, I'm your Hyung. Show some respect," he said.

"But-" "No kook, if you don't like the movie then do something else. If you would have addressed me better then maybe I would have changed it but I'm not now," he said. "Fine then," I said.

I moved Jimin off my lap and walked out of the room, leaving them all there. I went to my room and sat down. "I probably shouldn't have pushed Jimin off," I said, instantly regretting that. "But I am so done with Jin," I said to myself.

Soon there was a knock on the door. It would probably be Jin, but I wanted it to be Jimin. "But Jimin would just come in right?" I thought. I got up and opened the door. I was shocked to see Namjoon. "Great here we go again," I thought.

Namjoon walked in, not even asking to come in. "Thanks for asking," I muttered, slamming the door shut. "What do you want?" I asked, harshly.

"Jungkook, can you please calm down?" Namjoon asked. "And why should I?" I said. "Jungkook! Would you like Sejin to lecture you or me?" he asked, sternly. "Fine," I said, trying to calm down.

"Okay, now why did you say 'yo'? Also, with that tone of voice it didn't help much," he asked. "I meant it as a joke, but I guess it just didn't sound like it," I said.

"Okay. Now Jimin is kind of scared and a little upset that you threw him off. Not to mention Hyung is very mad at you. You shouldn't be talking back like that. We didn't raise you to talk back or be rude. So I'm telling you to go back in there and apologize to Hyung first, then Jimin, and finally the rest of the members for causing a scene," he said.

"But, I think I deserve an apology also. Jin took the joke seriously," I said. "Okay, well..." he said. He sighed. "Are you coming back with me or not," he said. "Only if Jin apologies too," I said.

"Jungkook you can't do this right now, we have a concert in less than 5 hours," he said. "I don't care now, get out," I said. "Kook you're impossible you know," Namjoon said walking out.

He slammed the door behind him and I was left alone now. I wanted to say sorry to Jimin, but I wasn't going back in the same room with Jin or the other members for that matter.

After about 10 minutes there was another knock on the door. "Great, who could it be now?" I thought. "Namjoon I told you to get out!" I yelled and walked to the door. I opened the door, ready to yell at Namjoon. However Namjoon wasn't behind the door, it was someone else.