~Chapter 73~

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook why do you look so nervous?" Jimin asked me. "I don't know maybe because I am proposing to you tomorrow night," I wanted to say but I didn't. "It's the last concert. I want to do well," I said.

"Ya, I can't believe the tour is ending after the concert tomorrow night," he said. "I know it went by so fast," I agreed. "Let's just get some sleep. We need to have all our energy for tomorrow," he said. I hummed in agreement and turned the light off.

~Next Day~

I woke up at 6 in the morning and I tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't happen. I laid in bed with Jimin on top of me thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I kept moving around and I hoped that I wouldn't wake Jimin up.

I sat there for another 10 minutes and I kept turning my head side to side. "Jungkook, what's wrong," Jimin asked, startling me a little. "Huh?" I asked. "You keep moving around. Something has to be wrong," he said.

"Nothing, it's fine. Don't worry," I said. "The last time you said that you broke down," he stated. "Jimin, I promise it's nothing," I said. "Sure," he mumbled. I can't really tell him what's wrong like I'll just tell him 'oh ya, I'm proposing to you tonight and I'm super nervous about what could go wrong.' That's never going to work.

"What time is it?" he asked. "Like 6:30," I answered. "Why are you even up?" he asked, making himself more comfortable on top of me. "Good question," I said. "Well go back to bed," he said. "I'll try," I said already knowing I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

Even though I knew Jimin would probably say yes, my mind couldn't help but think of all the things that could go wrong. What if Jimin says no? What if something at the concert goes wrong and I can't even ask him? What am I even supposed to say to him? I should've come up with something ahead of time.

"Jungkook, go back to sleep," Jimin mumbled. "Sorry," I said. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep, but it didn't happen. I just couldn't fall back asleep.

"Jiminie, I got to use the bathroom. I'll be back," I said. He moved off of me, so I could get up. I didn't have to use the bathroom, but I needed to talk to someone. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door texting Namjoon.

Luckily he and Jin were awake, so I could go talk to them. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Namjoon shirtless. I ignored it and walked past him to see Jin also shirtless. "What's up Kook? And why are you up at 6 in the morning?" Namjoon asked.

"I can't fall back asleep. I can't get proposing to Jimin off my mind. I know he will probably say yes, but my mind can help but think about all the things that could go wrong. What am I supposed to do? He probably thinks something is wrong with me," I said.

Jimin's POV

I listened as Jungkook got up and walked out of our hotel room. He definitely wasn't using the bathroom. I don't know what is wrong with him. He's been acting weird ever since last night. I tried to fall back asleep, but now I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and all the things that could be wrong with him.

I grabbed my phone and texted Tae to see if he was awake. I wanted to see if he knew anything. He texted me back saying that he was awake and I could come talk. I stood up and walked to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

I walked in and both Hoseok and Yoongi were also up. It makes me wonder why they are up so early, but then again I am also up this early. "What's wrong Jimin?" Hoseok asked me. "Jungkook is what's wrong. He's been acting weird ever since last night. First I thought he was just nervous because it's the last concert, but then earlier this morning he left our room so I don't know where," I said.