Chapter 31

Mayleen's POV:

And it landed on.

Charlie!

For some reason I felt skittish. What? Out of all the people, it landed on Charlie??

Hey I don't care. Why should I care? Pft.
******************************
Charlie's POV:

I held out my hand. Elizabeth took it and stood up. Everybody was whistling and cheering. Which was very immature of them. We went to stand in one corner, away from the people, because that's apparantly the rule. Everybody was still able to see us.

"Ok this is awkward." I said.

She laughed. "It is, isn't it."

"Well it's a game and we played so.."

"Yeah I know we have to do it."

"Ok you ready?" I asked. She nodded. As I lean in, she backed away.

"Wait. No, I'm not ready." She said. Then she started mumbling things nervously, which I couldn't understand. She quickly glanced at May, then look down at her feet. Ok why did she do that.

"Liz, it's just a game. It'll be over before you know it." I assured her. She bit her bottom lip, and reluctantly nodded.
***********************
Mayleen's POV:

Seeing them kiss, made my heart jumped. Ok, I need to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, and washed my face. I looked at the mirror. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this, mad and.. And MAD.

Ok deep breaths. I looked in the mirror, again. Ok now I'm calming down. Good.
*******************************
Charlie's POV:
"So is she a good kisser?" Brandon whispered when I came back. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I said. She is. I just don't feel anything after that. It wasn't a big deal. Just kissed and ok done.

"Ok? Like how good?" He asked.

"Why don't you go ahead and kiss her yourself." I joked. That quieted him up. "Hey where's May?" I asked. She wasn't in the sofa anymore.

"There, she just got out of the bathroom." Brandon pointed to her. She went back to sit in the sofa.

We played for another 15 minutes. Brandon got to kiss two girls. By the way he looked, I could tell he enjoyed it.

After that all the guests went home.

"Hey me and May got to go. I have a class tomorrow. So I need to wake up early." I said to Brandon.

"Oh sure pal. Thanks for coming." He said.

"No problem." I said.
***************************
Mayleen's POV:

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" I asked Elizabeth.

"Yeah, I'll just wait here until Jack wakes up, and take him home." She said.

"Oh ok then, be careful ok." I said giving her a hug. She nodded.

"Mayleen, come on." I can hear Charlie calling my name.

"Ok I got to go, bye." I said.

"Thanks Brandon for the amazing party. Bye." I said giving him a hug.

"Yeah no problem, glad you had fun." Brandon said.
*****************************
Brandon's POV:

I was cleaning up when I saw Elizabeth went in one of the guest rooms. I went after her.

"Hey your haven't gone home yet?" I asked, when I opened the door. She looked at Jack then at me.

"Oh right, he's wasted. Got it. Well I'm glad your still here." I said, choosing words carefully, not wanting to piss her off. Trust me, she gets pissed off real easily, with me. "I have something for you. I wanted to give you at the party, but I couldn't find you so."