Chapter 33

Elizabeth's POV:

"I can't believe they ditched us!" I complained to Brandon. He nodded in agreement. We were walking towards their apartment. "They are so dead." I said walking quickly. Brandon was walking behind me.

"Ok the door is locked we can't go in." He said jiggling the door knob. I sighed. They must have a spare key somewhere. Knowing May.. It would be in the flower pot. I looked in the flower pot, and sure enough there was a spare key. Bingo!

"How do you do that!" Brandon said in amazement. I shrugged, and opened the door.

"Of course, she's Elizabeth." I heard him say. But I pretend to not hear what he said.

I looked in May's room, she wasn't there, her bed was still made. I started to worry, maybe somebody took her? I need to call the police.

I got out of the room. "No May." I told Brandon.

"Nobody's in the kitchen, but there is this delicious cake in the fridge." He said, taking more bites of the cupcake. I sighed and crossed my arms.

Then suddenly Brandon and I looked at Charlie's room. That guy better be home. If not, he's dead.

Brandon and I opened the door at the same time.

Charlie immediately sat up. He had a shocked look on his face. I wonder why?

"I can't believe you left me with him." I started to babble. "You know there weren't any taxis left? And this guy passed out and wouldn't wake up til' morning. So I had to spend the whole night in an empty building with wasted people everywhere. WITH HIM." I said looking at Brandon, who was enjoying his cupcake. "You know I have been looking for May everywhere, and you're here doing who knows what." I complained.

"Someone's being grumpy." Brandon whispered.

I groaned.

"And where the hell is May anyway!" I yelled in frustration.

"Here?" She said sitting up on the bed, rubbing her head. She bit her lip, and gave me a nervous smile.

I gasped, and covered my mouth with both my hands. I was completely, utterly, speechless. Brandon choked on his cupcake.

"Well there goes my chance." He muttered.

When I finally had the ability to speak again.l, I said. "You two get up, and, and we are going to discuss this outside." I said still in shock.

I got out of the room. Brandon stayed there, leaning against the door. I sigh, and grabbed him by the ear, and closed the door.

"Ow, ow, ow." He kept on saying. When we were finally away from the room, I let him go.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, rubbing his ear. I ignored him.

"What the hell just happened?" I blurted out, still not able to believe it. First, what?! Second, how?! and third what?!

"Calm down. We all know it was going to happen sooner or later." Brandon shrugged.

I guess so, but still..

The door opened, and the two of them got out, still a mess. I folded my arms.

"Sit down." I said. All three of them sat down. "Not you Brandon, stand up." I swear sometimes I think there's no brain in that head of his.

"Ok how did this happen?" I asked.

"Well when I was on my way to the bathroom, this guy pushed me, and I bumped into Brittany." Mayleen started. Everybody groaned when they heard Brittany's name.