하나

내가 널 본 날, 네 눈이 내 눈을 본 순간

inside the cafe was chaeyeon and her friends. it was around 6 am and they still need to go to school but planned to grab a coffee first. sakura, minju, and eunbi was happily taking pictures when suddenly minju noticed chaeyeon's face.

"what's wrong?" minju asked. she reached for chaeyeon's hand knowing that she's not alright by that time and there's something she needs to know about.
minju didn't get any response, chaeyeon kept a straight expression on her face.

minju stared at her for a while until chaeyeon had the urge to answer minju. "Nothing, there's just some things that kept bothering me these past few weeks." chaeyeon said. "Nothing to worry about," she added and smiled. minju wasn't convinced about chaeyeon's statement.

"what is it about?" minju again asked her. this time, it took minutes for chaeyeon to answer, it seemed like she was still thinking about if it's alright to rant about it. Especially to minju. it's not that she dont trust her, she's not just ready yet to tell anyone about her struggle.

but the thought of doing it came up to her mind, and without noticing, there's something pushing her to do it so. "there's rumor spreading around our school," chaeyeon paused. She let out a sigh before continuing her sentence, "they saw lucas.... with another girl."

and the moment she said those words, chaeyeon felt a sudden sting in her heart, as well as minju who is sad for her friend. but they weren't sure, so she didn't assumed too much. "maybe ask lucas about it? im sure those rumors are false since lucas cannot and would not cheat on you, right?"

minju comforted chaeyeon, trying her best to give every advices she needs just to make her feel better.

a while later, they all stood up since the time is running fast. they cant be late today, there's a lot of things they still need to do.

while walking, chaeyeon saw a man figure at the school's entrance. she didn't bother looking at him, she dont know him, why would she look at him? she thought. but then, girls started to run and surrounded him.

"who is that?" sakura muttered. they were all curious about the mystery guy but then, they remembered the time. they were running out of time and they need to hurry.

As soon as they reach their room, chaeyeon quickly went to her sit. Luckily their professor wasn't still there so they still have time to fix their things. Chaeyeon took her phone from her bag as well as her earphones and wore it.

their room door opened. when she thought it was their prof coming in, she pulled the plug from her phone and when she was about to put it back when her eyes sparkled as she saw the handsome guy walked in.

it seemed like everything went slow. he was perfect, she thought. chaeyeon went back to reality when she hearc fingers snapping infront of her. "yah! chaeyeon, dont be too mesmerized." — eunbi teased. chaeyeon then rolled her eyes at her unnie.

the only vacant seat was beside her, so does this means that.... the guy will be sitting next to hers. Chaeyeon had her eyes shut as she was trying to erase these fantasy-like thoughts.

"no, lucas is more handsome than him. no chaeyeon, control yourself. you have lucas, chaeyeon." chaeyeon kept repeating these words until their professor suddenly came in.