십오

day 4.

It was sunday afternoon when minju asked everyone to grab some coffee, they still had a lot of things to do and maybe they can do it when they all finally meet.

they all agreed with minju. sakura was in, also chaeyeon, and they invited eunbi along with yujin and wonyoung.

chaeyeon did not know that yujin and wonyoung was coming, they were all friends since childhood but sadly, yujin needed to go to the states for her to study.
wonyoung's parents move from seoul and they didn't saw each other again.

they also cannot contact one another since they did not know how to. but now, yujin came with wonyoung to visit them.

chaeyeon was looking at the mirror when her mom called her and said that sakura is already downstairs waiting. she fixed her hair and pulled her bag.

she went downstairs to see her sister chaeryeong watching television, "unnie, can i come with you?" the younger said when she saw chae going down.

chae shooked her head that made chaeryeong annoyed. "ok, fine." the younger rolled her eyes, and chae ignored it. she said goodbye to her mom and dad that was at the table eating lunch.

she saw sakura standing infront of the door and pulled her. "i have a surprise for you." she said with excitement obvious on her face. they ran across the street since the cafe is not that far away from her house.

when they entered the cafe, she saw two familiar persons, the one with the short hair and the one with long hair. she immediately recognized it as soon as one of them turned around.

"unnie!" yujin said and hugged chaeyeon along with wonyoung who is at the side waiting to be hugged also. "your babies missed you." minju said who is working at her loptop and took a sip from the coffee beside her.

"when did you came home?" she asked wonyoung. "we planned to go here since we wanted to see you all, yujin just came the other day and decided to visit you guys." wonyoung said and showed her lovely smile.

her smile still hasn't changed, it's still lovely as ever, chaeyeon thought. she pinched yujinms face, and her, she is still cute as ever, they were both energetic back then and cannot believe that not a single detail about them changed.

a while later, someone entered the cafe, surprisingly, it was jaehyun who was also holding a loptop with him. maybe, he'll do it with them too?

"Another surprise." Kkura whispered when she saw chae's eyes went big. she chuckled when chae glared at her, "oh shut up." chae responded. she did not wanted to have any eye contact with jaehyun.

because surely, she will melt.

she continued asking questions and talking to yujin the whole time to at least distract herself from jaehyun. "Let's play a game!" wonyoung said.

"oh not again." chae said to herself but they seemed to like it anyways , so she cannot do anything about it just to play along. "let's play, truth or dare." kkura said and looked at chae, teasing her.

"what? Again?" chaeyeon said nervously, almost sweating. she was afraid that maybe minju or kkura will ask the same questions they asked before when they also played this game.

"yes. so since we dont have a bottle with us, let's just take turns. minju, first." kkura ordered and minju suddenly stopped using her loptop. she first sipped coffee, and looked at kkura. "truth." she answered.

they all looked at each other, thinking of questions that they will ask to minju. But nothing would come ot of their minds. "uhm, do you like someone?" chaeyeon asked.

minju frowned. , "no. i dont like anyone, yet." she looked at everyone. "but there is someone who keeps me inspired everyday." she smiles using her shy tone.

they all became very curious about this person but she did not want them to know yet. so they proceed, it was yujin's turn. "yujin-ah, do you like someone?" kkura asked.

wonyoung smirked, she know who is making yujin's heart beat everyday. "n-no! i dont like anyone too."

"ohhhhhhh." chaeyeon said and looked at wonyoung. she already knew that there was something fishy going around. next to yujin was eunbi, "unnie, do you like someone?" It was finally yujin's turn to ask.

and eunbi was the first one to nod and replied yes.
"yes, i do like someone." she answered that made everyone go crazy, they all knew it was ten.

"ofcourse it's still ten." minju said who is holding a cup. she also shooked her head, and they were all shocked. "no its not ten." she answered.

"w-what? are you serious?" chaeyeon asked. she nodded and smiled, "im over him now." she added.

they continued playing but still cannot get over about eunbi's answer. next was jaehyun, kkura and minju looked over to chaeyeon and smiled.

"jaehyun, do you like someone?" eunbi asked. jaehyun went red when eunbi asked him, "are we still playing truth or dare?" they all laughed of what jae said.

"yes, i.. i like someone." Saying those words, it seemed like he was still hesitating to say it or not but hey, he did it. chaeyeon became curious about the person he likes.

but they were all surprised who entered the cafe, it was ten with jungwoo and taeyong. "guys!" ten went closer to jaehyun, chaeyeon could not believe it, ten snd jaehyun are friends? "bro." jae replied.

"we just passed by and saw you all, what are you up to?" ten said while jungwoo and taeyong were at his back waving at the others. "ten!" wonyoung said that made ten surprised.

"wonyoung !! it's been a long time!" he said with excitement and high fived with her. "Why dont you guys sit with us first? since we are also playing a game." Minju suggested and they all sat down with them.

"nah, do you know the game that.... show your thumb if the person you like is here?" taeyong said that made them all laugh. "trust me, it'll be fun." they all went silent and started to play.

"show your thumb, if you've ever been in love!" jungwoo was the first to order the topic, chaeyeon, eunbi, wonyoung, and ten showed their thumbs.

the second was kkura. "Show your thumb if you've ever kissed someone." no one raised their thumbs that made her to pout.

"show your thumb, if the person you like is here!" minju said and the only person to show their thumb was ten and eunbi along with chaeyeon and jaehyun.

everyone kept silent and did not know if they shall continue to play the game.

;

they spent the whole day at the cafe and it was almost 8 pm, everyone went home on their own, sakura was with minju, ten and jungwoo, while taeyong on his own and eunbi with wonyoung and yujin still wanted to spend some time together so they still went to the mall.

jaehyun said that she'll take chaeyeon home and also told to minju not to worry anymore. chaeyeon wanted to ask about his answer earlier.

"so... you really likes someone." chaeyeon broke the silence between them that made jaehyun to look at her and smile.

"yes. at first, i actually thought that she was only my ideal type. without noticing, i.. i started to fall for that person."

chaeyeon was smiling even though she did not know who it was, she did not want to assume too much but because of jaehyun showing affection to her everyday, she cannot stop herself from thinking that it was her.

"well, at first. i did not want to, since i've never fallen inlove with someone. but everytime i see her, it's just....... she drives the butterflies inside me crazy."

"i thought that maybe, she can be my crush, but i never thought that it will come to the point that i fell so hard for this person."

"everytime she comes closer to me, i can feel the world stopping as if we're the only one moving among the people surrounding us."

"and i realized that, what if i give it a try."