이십이

day 10.

chaeyeon woke up from her beadroom. she took her phone from her table beside her bed and was going back to the pictures they took when they camped. she was scrolling the pictures when her sister knocked on the door.

"unnie, breakfast's ready." chaeryeong said and came in. she was curious to know why chaeyeon was smiling and looking at her phone. "ehem. is there someone who is inspiring my unnie?" chaeryeong said and went next to chaeyeon.

chaeyeon shooked her head and let chaeryeong to see the photos she was looking at. they both burst out in laughter when chaeryeong saw how goofy chaeyeon's friends were. how funny they are and how cute the others were with different poses.

"how's the camp unnie?" chaeryeong asked and looked at chaeyeon. she sighed while remembering the thing she asked sakura.

"chaeryeong-ah. what do you think if i confess to someone?" chaeyeon asked and looked at the ceiling. chaeryeong was busy looking at the photos but then she replied, "Well, that's nice. Who is it? is it the person you were with the other day?" chaeryeong asked and glanced at chaeyeon who seemed like thinking a lot.

"actually, yes. but, i am too nervous to...confess." she shyly said and chuckled. "Well dont be. you know, it's either take the risk, or lose the chance. we never know what will happen, even if he dont feel the same way you still let him know, right?" chaeyeon nodded as she listened to chaeryeong's advice.

she was so happy to feel that she 's feeling a lot better to have chaeryeong by her side, and she felt lucky to have a sister like her. "thank you chaeryeong."

"I was just scared that we might lose our friendship if i.. if i confessed. but, hmm i think you're right. i guess, i really have to take the risk." chaeyeon decided that made chaeryeong to be proud how strong her sister were.

they felt a little relieved when chaeyeon finally had decided. She was happy to advice her sister about love, and she was surprised to herself because she is not even that type to give advices to someone since she's not used to it. and she's happy to finally know that her sister is happy with someone who can give her the love she deserves.

"unnie, you deserve the world." chaeryeong said and rested her head on chaeyeon's shoulder while chaeyeon patted her sister's head. "you too, chaeryeong. you too." Chae replied and saw how chaeryeong closed her eyes since they are infront of a mirror.

she was feeling a bit down lately, but with her sister's comfort, she felt a little better and felt more encouraged.