가슴 아픈 후 가슴 아픈

"mhm, jaehyun again took you home." minju said on the other line, she just woke up because chaeyeon called her. "WHAT?" chae paused, "WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO THAAAAAT." she screamed.

she cant remember anything, she was worried that maybe she said inappropriate things to him, or maybe she cursed, OR CONFESSED!

"no no no, minju. this cant be happenin-" minju cutted her off to calm her down. "what? chaeyeon, he just took you home since i know your parents are already looking for you." she explained and minju suddenly became curious.

"why? what are you worried for? confessing?" she laughed on the other line, chaeyeon was shook. Maybe sakura told them already. "w-what? confessing? no! Ew." she mumbled and sat down at the sofa.

"im just worried that maybe i said some things that i don't suppose to say???" she said to convince minju.
"chill chaeyeon, i was just kidding." again minju responded.

"how was last night?" chaeyeon asked. "nothing much, you were asleep already when we watched. that's why i already asked jaehyun t-" minju again did not finish her sentence when again, chaeyeon spoke.

"oh please, dont bring that up again." she said but minju ignored her. "so i asked jaehyun took you home, that's it." she ended.

;

it was saturday, her mother already made her breakfast and called her to come downstairs.

when she got down, her father and mother was there.
"chaeyeon , come, let's eat." her mother said and chaeyeon immediately sat down infront of her father.

"honey, your sister is going back here in seoul. she asked if she can also go to your school so you both can have a bond together." her father said.

her sister. they did not go that well, they aren't close either. but when their parents are around, they always have to act 'good' infront of them. they always fight about small things.

"when?" chaeyeon was still dizzy when her mom noticed. "Honey are you alright?" her mom said as she check her daughter. "yeah" she answered and took a sip from the soup.

"she told me that she'll got here by tomorrow." her dad again responded.

;

chaeyeon, minju, and eunbi went out to buy some ice cream. chaeyeon told them about her sister, snd they were all shocked about the sudden news.

"what the fuck." eunbi muttered that made chaeyeon sigh-ed. chaeyeon nodded telling eunbi that it is true.

chaeyeon suddenly noticed someone behind minju. it was her sister, and, LUCAS? she slowly pointed towards the two that made her friends look at it too.

"isnt that your sister? and lucas?" Minju asked and looked at chaeyeon with her shooked eyes.

"father said she will be back by tomorrow." chaeyeon was still looking at the two walking away. they were both holding an ice cream and lucas was holding a box of donuts.

"forget him, fucking idiot." eunbi rolled her eyes and started eating her ice cream. minju agreed but chaeyeom could not get it off her mind. the way lucas looked at her made her feel a sting in her heart again, a sting that if would continue will make her heart totally break into million of pieces, again.

she was stopping her feelings and she is also avoiding to get carried away by her emotions.

"y-yeah, maybe you are right. he's really an idiot." chaeyeon said and just like them, tried to finish her ice cream.

but why? why does her heart is still attached to lucas. her heart seems like wanted to connect with lucas again?