일곱

기분이 좋기를 바랍니다

chaeyeon woke up to see herself in her room. she had no energy to sit down so she kept laying down. a while later, something vibrated on her pocket. it was her phone, minju's calling.

"yah! chaeyeon? are you alright?" She worriedly said.

"pfft, ofcourse, im fine." chaeyeon then looked at her bruises, she sighed as she saw them, there were too many of it.

"what are you feeling now? have you eaten already? make sure to take your meds, you were hot a while ago-" chaeyeon cutted minju before she could even finish her sentence.

"aw minju, im fine okay? and yes i know, im hot." Chaeyeon jokingly said, she could hear minju giggling on the other line that mader her smile.

"oh anyways, jaehyun helped us to take you there." she paused, "he called us when he saw you lying on the floor."

"WAIT WHAT?? hE HAVE YOUR NUMBER?" she yelled.

she was about to get out when she felt a pain on her head, "oh gosh." She mumbled as she put her palm on her forehead.

"hey? i'll check on you later okay?" minju said and chaeyeon hmm-ed. then she finally ended the call.

;

chaeyeon was not feeling well, but still, she went to school. when she reached there, jaehyun, who was waiting at their school gate, quickly ran towards her.

"oh no." he said as he saw mamy of her bruises. she pulled her and chaeyeon was thinking why.

"hey! where are we going?" she did not received any response from jaehyun and she saw that they were going to the clinic.

jaehyun let chaeyeon sat down on the chair while he takes the bandages and he even took ice.

"you dont have to do this." she said while looking at him tapping the cloth with an ice in it on her bruises.

"shh." he responded.

hee took the elastic bandage to cover her swollen hands. once he was done, he tapped on the side of her mouth with the ice since she was also hit there.

"who did this to you?" he asked. she does not know
what to answer, instead, she kept silent. not until he asked again. "who?"

"no one. i fell up down the stairs and i cant walk so maybe that's why you saw me lying down." she lied. she was good at lying that jaehyun believed her.

;

when chaeyeon arrived at their room, she was all alone in her room. she kept thinking about the incident that happened earlier. her cheeks turned red as she recall what happened in the clinic.

"ah shit, what am i doing?" she asked herself when she realized that she was again thinking about it.

"stop, stop, stop." she repeated until someone came in.

"oh chaeyeon!" sakura said and went closer to her. she first noticed the bruises on chae's arm and her hand that was covered by the elastic bandage, her bruise beside her lips. sakura's eyes changed when she saw how brutal doyeon and her friends did to chaeyeon.

she was about to go to them when she was pulled by chaeyeon. Chae gave her a sign to stop and sakura immediately listened.

"chaeyeon?? are you okay? are you really going to let them do this to you?" sakura said. "you know," she paused and then looked directly onto her eyes. "we will not let this happen to you again."