이십육

day 14.

"yah let's all go out later until midnight!" sakura said and all of them was curious about what's going to happen. "it will snow!" she said and glanced at chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon agreed right away and so as the others. "must bring your jackets with you." yena reminded and they all replied with yes.

"i cant wait!" sakura was the most excited instead of chaeyeon or the others. just more 5 minutes until their dismissal.

"chaeyeon, i'll go with you, can i stay at your house for a moment?" minju asked and chaeyeon agreed.
until the bell rang that made kkura even more excited.

their dismissal always ends at 7 and so they always get home at 8 or sometimes 9. but chae always comes home late.

"lets meet each other at the park!" sakura said before she continued walking away. they all agreed with her and he others went with their friends to go home.

chaeyeon was with minju when minju suddenly asked something, "so what's your plan." minju said while on her phone. chaeyeon at first was confused but she suddenly got it when it's about her confessing her love.

"i-i dont know, i am planning to tell it later." she said trying to calm herself and not being nervous at all.

"that's nice."

;

chaeyeon was with minju in her room waiting for sakura's message whether they'll go there already. for about 10 minutes, they received kkura's message and to go there asap. it was already 11:40 when she messaged them.

they quickly wore their warm clothes and went to the park. but when they reached there, only jaehyun was left. chaeyeon was surprised to see that minju was also gone, when she knew she was just by her side a while ago.

"oh chaeyeon, have you seen the others?" jae asked and went closer to her.

chaeyeon then had the opportunity to confess her love.

"jaehyun-ah, i hove something to tell you." she sighed before saying a word, "I only have 10 munutes to tell this but—

the first time i saw you. you were at the school gate, and i was already mesmerized. i was trying to convince myself that lucas was way more better than you."

"and the day the teacher asked you to sit next to me. I was also surprised that why does it have to be you? there's a lot of people to sit next to me and why does it have to be you."

"and the day we met. i was crying so bad, I didn't realized that i was already breaking down infront of you and i think im too embarrassed that day. but you told me so many things such as, maybe lucas wasn't just the right person for me, that there's someone who will come and treats me better."

"that day when you came up to me. asking me if i was okay, you also told me that if only there's a solution to lessen the pain i an feeling you could've do it already."

"that day when you told me the story about romeo and juliet, i just couldn't stop looking at how manly you talk and how you look at me that day. i hope you didnt mind me staring at you. its just that, argh."

"that day when you found me lying on the ground. i told you i fell down the stairs right? i actually fought with doyeon and her friends. when you brought me to the clinic to treat my bruises, i was so happy that i had the chance to hold your hand when you pulled me."

"when we were supposed to meet at the library and you came so late. and we dont have any choice to walk home."

"when minju said that you took me home when i was so drunk. I couldn't remember anything but, yeah. i hope i didnt said anything when i was with you or act stupid."

"that day when you came so early. you were infront of our house and i was confused why. the i told you about my sister and we started talking until we reached school. you even hugged me pinched my cheeks that day."

"the day of the play, you were so beautiful to look at and i was even startled when you look at me. i didnt know what to say and do you remember when i mouthed goodluck."

"when i... when we played at the cafe. i was actually talking about you..... i also asked you and you told me that at first that person was just your ideal type then you slowly fell for that."

"everytime im with you, i always feel the butterflies inside me and there's nothing could ever stop them. i always feel hapoy whenever you'd walk me home, when im talking to you, and i know, you're the only person to make me feel this way. and i never regretted being this close to you."

"i also stopped myself from liking you. i really did. but, whenever you're around, i would always forget about it. and i cannot stop thinking about you everytime."

"you're the reason why im always happy, jung jaehyun."

"all i wanted to say that......" Chae looked at the time and it was almost 12, one more minute...

until...