열한

회상

about a year and half ago, when chaeyeon and lucas were still together. her sister, chaeryeong, was very jelous. she liked lucas, yes, and she was really trying to find a way to get him from her.

she was doing everything, just to seduce him. but nothing's working, not even once.

she started to get more jelous when their parents agreed to lucas, but chaeryeong did not. she pretended that she dont like lucas for her sister, but her parents said that she is too young to understand love, and maybe they were right.

but she did not listened, she waited and waited until her parents sent her to america for her to study there. she did not want to, but she cannot do anything.

her parents decision made her more envious towards chaeyeon. but chaeyeon, she was always kind to chaeryeong. there were times that she needed to sacrifice her own dreams just for chaeryeong's happiness.

she wanted to study abroad, but her parents picked chaeryeong instead. but she did not felt any anger towards her sister, she supported her but then chaeryeong kept ignoring her.

she was 18 when she heard that chaeryeong was sick. she cried all night hoping she was fine. chaeyeon prayed and prayed. her parents started to give attention to chaeryeong since she is the one who needed so.

there were times that her parents have to go also abroad just to visit chaeryeong, and it was okay. it's okay, chaeyeon thought.

she tried to earn money, in 3 months, she worked as a bartender in a cafe just to send money for chaeryeong's hospital fee, for her medicines, and things that she needed.

in that way, she thought she could make her send her love for chaeryeong also. her parents did not know, neither chaeryeong.

When chaeyeon turned 20, her parents weren't there with her to celebrate instead they were with chaeryeong busy roaming around america. and she did understand them, especially chaeryeong. If monshe loved her sister so much.

she recalled the incident that happened to them. when chaeryeong felt really hungry, and chaeyeon offered a sandwich and a glass of water. chaeryeong refused and pushed her away, making the water poured to chaeyeon. chaeryeong yelled and yelled when chaeyeon was begging to go inside of her room.
when chaeryeong pushed the door with fulm force, making chaeyeon bumped onto the wall behind her.

"Why did i have a sister like you?" chaeryeong screamed when chaeyeon was about to cry. "i wish you weren't born at all!" those hurtful words started to attack chaeyeon directly in her heart.

"i wish you were not my sister!" and there, that night when charyeon felt her knees trembling, she felt that anytime she could fall to the ground and pass out. love can really kill you.