이십사

day 12.

it was their vacant. chaeyeon decided to stay in their room since she's too tired to go outside. "loner." she looked beside to see jaehyun fixing his things while teasing her.

"yah, i alread told you im not like you, stupid." chaeyeon replied and jokingly rolled her eyes and looked at the window.

"yes, cause i have a lot of friends." jaehyun added and sat down on his chair. "you're always here, why?" jaehyun asked when he finally finished fixing his things.

"uh nothing. im just tired to go outside." chaeyeon responded and looked at jaehyun who is nodding. "do you want to hear a story?" chaeyeon asked smiling at jaehyun.

"yes please." jaehyun replied and moved her seat next to chaeyeon.

"when we were all young, my first ever friend was minju." She paused, " so, i always loved ice cream ever since. but the ice cream shop we always go to buy, closed, so we have to find another ice cream shop but not far away from our house. im with my mom that time and she told me to go and pick the flavor i wanted. i saw my chocolate, and that chocolate flavor had only one piece left. and minju she took it and i started to get mad but but i still won, and the moment i tasted the chocolate, ew it wasn't good at all." — chaeyeon said that made the both of them laugh.

"and then i found out that we live at the same neighborhood, and at first we were mad at each other and i always ignore her and she do the same thing." she said while looking at the window and looking at minju who is with their friends playing.

"what about you?" chaeyeon looked at jaehyun that got him thinking. "me?"

"nothing funny nor important thing happened to my life so sadly i dont know what to tell you." he replied and laughed.

"oh c'mon." She pouted.

"you're cute when you pout like that."