이십오

day 13.

it was their dismissal when jaehyun came up to her. " Shall we go home together. " he smiled that made chaeyeon to smile also and nodded.

jaehyun helped her to fix her things. they got out of the room and saw how minju and the others went home early.

"chaeyeon, how do you cheer up a girl who is upset?" jaehyun said. it was so sudden, chae thought.

"just like what you did when you saw me crying." chaeyeon said and jaehyun then remembered how they meet when she saw chae crying.

"oh." jaehyun said and looked a bit worried.

"why?" chae asked and looked at him. "nothing, my mother was just upset lately and i wanted to cheer her up." he said that made chae fall inlove even more.

;

chaeyeon got gome and greeted by chaeryeong who is already wearing her pajama and smiled when she saw how jaehyun walked her home.

"Aish stop with that smile chaeryeong, let's go." chaeyeon said before chaeryeong could even glance at the back and pulled her.

"yah unnie, i really feel that there's something when he looks at you... like... i cant explain it but-" she stopped talking and suddenly squealing.

"oh stop it chaeryeong please." they burst out in laughter while chaeryeong copying the way how they look when she saw them. how jaehyun looked at her sister and how they said goodbye.

Chaeyeon asked chaeryeong to sit beside her and chaeryeong did. "do you know that we went to a cafe and played a game? we were all asked if we liked someone and i found out that he actually likes someone." chaeryeong seemed fluttering while her unnie was telling stories.

"it's probably you." chaeryeong answered and started teasing her. "aaaa stop." chaeyeon said and stared poking chaeryeong's tummy.