이십삼

day 11.

chaeryeong and chaeyeon decided to go at the park since it's sunday and they still haven't bond together and they missed hangjng out. Chaeyeon looked at the mirror, she looked how her dress suit her, her vintage dress that's only above the knees and her brown blazer she wore over the dress. her shoes and her bag.

"aw, perfect." chaeryeong said and entered the room wearing the same color as chaeyeon's but different in designs.

;
they finally reached the park and chaeryeong thought of buying some ice creams. she told chaeryeong to do buy already and she'll just be waiting om the bench under that giant tree. chaeyeon sat there waiting for her sister.

on the distance, she saw a familiar person and realized it was jaehyun. jaehyun saw her and went closer to her. "chaeyeon, why are you here?" jaehyun said and high fived with chae.

"ah, my sister and i went here to hang out" she replied and looked at him, "what about you?" she asked and put her phone inside her bag to focus om their conversation.

"oh, i was actually waiting for someone." jaehyun said and looked at his watch.

"unnieee." chaeryeong said who came up to them holding two cones of ice cream, "hi, chaeryeong. i'd probably go now, take care." jaehyun said and bowed at the two of them. chaeryeong gave chaeyeon an ice cream and to  tease her about jaehyun.

"yah stop." Chaeyeon said and giggled as she saw how chaeryeong looked at her.

while walking they met eunbi with a friend. "wow unnie, you look cute when you wear a ribbon." chaeyeon said and held her hand.

"no, you look lovely when you wear a dress." eunbi said and was looking at her. "we gotta go now, see you two." eunbi said and looked at chaeyeon and chaeryeong.