이십

day 8.

"okay guys, i'll drive." ten presents himself and the others agreed as well. "i'll pick you all up, 5 pm." he winked that made them to be disgusted.

they went to their homes, even chaeyeon. she was so excited for this camp, she thought it would be a boring trip for them but she changed her mind.

when she got to their house, her sister, chaeryeong greeted her and hugged her as soon as chae entered the house.

they let go of each other so chaeyeon will have the time to eat her meals, she looked at the time and it is still 6:28 and have more time to fix herself.

she changed to a comfortable clothes, brought jackets, and also packed their foods. she grabbed the big bag beside her bed and brought it down stairs to it would be easy for her to carry it when ten arrives.

a while later, she heard beeping sounds outside and bid bye to her parents and to chaeryeong. she wore her jacket and also brought pillows and blanket with her.

when ten opened the van, sakura was with minju, "oh you picked them up already, that's nice." chaeyeon and went to sit next to minju and kkura since the chair was good for three.

"is eunbi comming?" chae asked ten while she pulled the things she needed from her bag. "yes, i think so." he responded.

they reached jaehyun's house and chaeyeon was greeted again by his manly actions bringing the bags up the car. jae sat down behind them where the seats are only for two.

"who's next?" sakura asked. "eunbi, i heard she's with wonyoung and yujin." they became more excited knowing the two will come. "what about yena?" minju asked. "yeah, i also asked her to come. we'll pick her up later."

chaeyeon turned around to glance at jaehyun who is sleepy already, "a cute babie." she whispered to herself, luckily he did not heard it.

they reached eunbi's house, she was with yujin and wonyoung. those two sat at the front seat while eunbi entered.

"wonyoung yujin, we missed you." Chaeyeon said while trying to wear her earphones. "yes unnie, we missed you too." wonyoung replied.

they finally went to yena, and yena sat infront of them. "wow, who is that." yena said and pointed at wonyoung and yujin. "they're cute." she answered before minju could answer.

they went to jungwoo and taeyong next, and the sat next to yena also. the seats inside the fan are almost full, just two seats left. "let's go." ten said and all screamed of excitement.

;

they reached their camping place, the others started to find some sticks and woods and stones so they can make fire, ten charged chaeyeon snd jaehyun to do it.

while the others prepared the griller, and the tables, and some things that they will use to eat. some also got their tents and placed it already.

jaehyun went with chaeyeon to find some sticks, "oh here jaehyun, get these." chaeyeon said and reached out for the pile of sticks and handed it to him. they also searched for stones, and woods.

they got back with many sticks and stones and woods with them. "did anyone brought some coals?" Ten asked and chae raised her hands. she grabbed the plastic bag she brought, and got the coal.

jungwoo and taeyong were struggling to make fire. so chaeyeon also handed them matches, "here use this." jungwoo grabbed it from chae's hands and smiled at her.

they were all having fun, they used the long woods for them to sit at, each one shared some scary experiences, they danced as well, and they ate.

when everyone is chilling, some went for the woods to explore, chaeyeon decided to go for the near bridge. she walked and walked while wearing her jacket and she felt the cold breeze of the air.

"you're always alone." she moved a bit when someone suddenly spoke from behind. she turned to see who it was and it's jaehyun, he followed her.

"what? no. I have friends, unlike you." chaeyeon teased and looked again at the view of the river. she was mesmerized how the lights reflect on the water.

"wow, you're so mean." jaehyun said acting like he was being bullied by chaeyeon. "im not. im just being honest." chaeyeon replied.

they laughed until their stomachs hurt. jaehyun shared a lot of funny stories that made chaeyeon laugh out loud. it felt like this was just the first time she laughed wit jae.

"i'll go now." jae said before leaving. "ehem." she then heard someone again. it was yena, smirking at her. "you two, cute, you guys dating?" she asked. she was curious because they looked like there's really something between them.

"no." she answered and pulled yena. "Look at this." chaeyeon said and pointed at the lights that's changing colors and reflection was on the water.

they were both amazed and stood there for many minutes. also talked about so many things.