자기야, 지금 당장 네가 필요해. . . .

"i cant do romeo." he sadly said as he approached chaeyeon who was sitting at the corner of the room.
"huh? why?" confused she said.

"it's too hard, and i cant memorize this in a week!" he replied as he got the script up and started pointing at it. chaeyeon then looked at it and put the bottle of water aside. she took it from jae's hands and giggled.

"it may look hard, but why wont you give it a try? atleast, you wont miss this opportunity to show everyone your talent." her words made jae want to try but there's something pulling him back not to do it so.
"Dont worry, there may be things that i could help you with. help you with your lines?" she smirked.

jae's eyes got big when chaeyeon was willing to help him with his work. "are you sure??" she excitedly said and started jumping. "yes, why not. this may be the time to return you the help you did to me." she smiled.

;

"i have more care than wil to go......." chaeyeon looked at him when she noticed that he forgot his lines as she was helping him memorize. " 'let's talk, it is not a day.' " she said with a calm voice while glancing ay him. "ohhhhkay, yeah. i forgot." he said and prepared to start all over again.

"jaehyun!" they both looked at the side to see doyeon who is at the door and waving at them. "i was wondering why chaeyeon is with yet she dont have any roles in the play." She said sarcastically but still smiling, a fake bitch indeed.

"oh hey doyeon. she was just helping me with my lines." chaeyeon saw how jaehyun stared at her and how doyeon is trying to seduce him by baby talking, well it only disgusts chaeyeon.

"oh, why didn't you called me to help you? i am juliet, we could memorize together." doyeon again replied 'so desperate.' Chae thought. "uh no thank you. i'd rather practice it with chaeyeon." he said and looked at chae. doyeon rolled her eyes and walked towards the door, she glanced at them for a moment before slamming the door.

"what's wrong with her?" jae found it funny, and so chaeyeon giggled. "yeah, maybe doyeon likes you."
chaeyeon was waiting for a reply but she received none.

;;

after classes, chaeyeon stood up infront of the door waiting for her friends. in the distance, she assumed it was them when she saw a bunch of ladies walking towards her. but as they get closer, it was clear for her that it wasn't her friends, it was doyeon with HER FRIENDS.

they all got that bitchy look on their faces while walking closer to her. "oh, hey, chaeyeon." doyeon smirked. her friends looked at chaeyeon also and glared at her.

"oh look who's here again, tha desperate bitch." now it was chaeyeon's time to smirk while doyeon was being attacked by chaeyeon's words.

doyeon came closer to chaeyeon and pulled her hair while the others were charged to hold chae's hands.
chae was trying to get out but there were too many of them stoping her. she was using her feet to kick the others but it is not working, they even kicked her feet so she could not use it anymore.

doyeon then slapped chaeyeon, again, and again. she slapped her until her face was red and she didn't have mercy she even kicked her stomach making her sit on the floor. they all laughed when they saw her lying on the ground and almost closing her eyes.

when they were about to leave, doyeon then kicked her once again and continued to walk away. chaeyeon couldnt think of anything, she was needing help yet the students already went home. her friends, she had no idea where they went and she cant stand up. she tried and tried then she gave up and waited for help.

later on, she can feel her eyes closing, trying to stop them but it made her head hurt, until she continuously lost consciousness.