십팔

day 6.

"yah!" they were all startled when sakura screamed when she was at the door, they all looked at her and she seemed excited.

"lets go camping!" she said while still screaming.

"no sakura." chaeyeon refused. "oh c'mon. we only have 2 weeks until this school year ends, and we wont see each other again, unless you will move with the same school im at." she said.

the others seemed to like it and they all nodded to each other. "okay, so when?" jaehyun asked. sakura was still thinking about it when ten suddenly spoke.

"what about, this friday? after school?" sakura gave ten a thumbs up and they were all excited.

;

chaeyeon was at the library when ten came up to her holding a book. ten sat down infront of her. "you like jaehyun, dont you?" she was shocked about the sudden question.

"what? me? ew no." she said and pretended to be disgusted about it. she cannot look directly at ten, so ten became very curious.

"dont lie to me." he said still reading a book, he was talking but not looking at chaeyeon.

"i-im not! i really dont like him." but everytime chaeyeon refuses, she blushes even more. and ten laughed because of it, he wanted to laugh out loud but he realized that they are in the library.

"oh chaeyeon, you're really bad at telling lies." he giggled and stood up. "gotta go now, just asked you that since minju wanted me to." she rolled her eyes, and ten continued walking away.

she was blushing the whole time after ten left.