십사

day 3.

It's already 12 at midnight and the three of them haven't still slept yet. kkura thought about playing truth or dare, and they all agreed with her.

chaeyeon went down to get a bottle and when she came back the two were ready.

kkura was the first one to spin the bottle and it stopped at minju. "truth or dare?" kkura asked, "truth." minju then responded. "who is your ideal type?" chaeyeon asked with a smile on her face.

minju was still thinking about it, 'who.'.  "actually, no one." the smile on kkura and chae's faces were gone as soon as minju answered, and minju chuckled when their expression changed.

chae was the next to spin the bottle and she was too unlucky for the bottle to point at her too. they all laughed. When they were about to ask, chae's mom knocked and handed them cookies.

they continued playing and they were about to ask chaeyeon, kkura pointed at minju for her to ask chae. "Do you perhaps, like jaehyun a bit?" minju started.

chae was startled, she did not know what to answer since her feelings kept confusing her these past fee days. she just shooked her head, "what? no, we're friends." she answered and minju gave her a smirk.

kkura spins the bottle and again, it stopped at chaeyeon. minju looked at kkura to ask chae.
"is there any chance for you to like jaehyun? And why?" she asked. she was so confused why they were only asking about jae.

"uh, yes. probably. jaehyun is a kind person and no wonder why many girls like him. he was so kind to me since the day i saw him, so yeah. maybe." she answered with her cool words that made juju and kkura speechless.

a while later, they all got hungry and decided to eat the cookies her mom brought earlier. they talked about a lot of things, especially her sister.

"oh, what about chaeryeong, you two good?" minju asked and took a bite from the cookies and looked at chae. chae sighed when her sister brought up to be the topic again, "uh, no i guess?" she answered unsure.

"hmph, she is dating lucas !" she said and pouted. chae nodded, "yeah i know, just let them." she said and took one sweet from the plate.

minju and kkura frowned, "what do you mean? aren't you going to be mad since your sister is currently dating your ex? and lucas agreed?" minju said and rolled her eyes, she was a bit annoyed.

"uhm yeah? maybe lucas was already over our past so who am i to stop him, right?" chae said and looked at them. they nodded as if they also agreed with her.

"maybe, if i were chaeyeon, and i also had a sister like her, i would probably slap her right in the face infront of our parents." kkura said and was trying to do the actions that made juju and chae laugh.

"no dont do that, you're a bit mean." minju pouted and playfuly punched kkura's arm. kkura pretended to br hurt that made them all laugh loudly. they did not mind whether it's already midnight and they were still laughing.

"no. chaeyeon, seriously. you are a kind girl, even if your sister hates you, your love for her inside your heart never really fades away."

chae felt like breaking down in front of them because of minju's heart-warming words that touched her heart. how she wish that if only she became sisters with minju and sakura, she'd be the happiest person alive. if only that happened.

"stop juju! i might cry later, dont." she said while wiping her tears that had fallen while listening to minju. minju then tapped her back and kkura went closer to chaeyeon to hug her, minju then joined the hug and they all smiled to each other.