이십팔

goodbye.

"yah unnie! please keep safe and message us when you get there huh. eat your meals on time, chaeryeong ah, you too. the both of you, take care." minju said while tearing up and was holding a tissue.

"i'll take care of chaeyeon, dont worry." chaeryeong smiled and rubbed chaeyeon's back as well as minju.

"dont be so emotional. we can still talk when we are already there, i'll call you all everyday, dont worry." chaeyeon said and was about to cry when she saw how her friends cried infront of her.

"g-guys. stop that." chaeyeon said and her tears suddenly continued to fell from her eyes full of sadness. "be strong." sakura whispered while holding her hands for the last time.

"yes. after that, all i leared was how to be strong, alone." she said while looking at them. she was so sad for leaving her friends behind when she promised she wouldn't.

"aish, dont worry. i will still try to visit you all." chaeyeon again said when she didn't receive any replies from her friends who cannot speak, they were all crying. yujin, yena, wonyoung, minju and sakura couldn't help but to cry.

it's been a 3 months since she confessed. chaeyeon and her sister decided to leave seoul. that maybe it will help chaeyeon heal. she agreed and here they are, leaving. that maybe she can still love, from a far this time.

she never really told anyone about her departure and only the girls knew about it. jaehyun, after that, ignored her. and that's when she knew that she doesn't need to hope anymore, there's no chance for them.

"i'll go now." chaeyeon said and hold the handle of her suitcase. her friends hugged chaeyeon as well as chaeryeong. and that was the last time they saw chaeyeon. the last.