이십구

end.

it's been 4 years since chaeyeon left. yujin and wonyoung became trainees, as well as eunbi, sakura went back to japan. minju also dreamed about being an idol, and she also became a trainee with yena.

they all reunited when their agencies sent them for a survival show as trainees. and luckily they were all picked as the members of the group, IZ*ONE.

eunbi apologized to chaeyeon and chaeyeon already forgave her and said to just forget what happened to them and focus on their careers. so many things happened.

leaving seoul helped her to heal faster, and to foget everything that happened behind. and she is now happy that they had the chance to debut with her girls. sakura also joined the survival show with her fellow girls that was also picked for IZ*ONE.

an event was held where in all idols were there, as well as IZ*ONE. many idols were there to greet one another. "omo look! red velvet!!" sakura almost screamed but luckily the music were too loud so their sunbaenims didn't heard them at all.

they saw a lot of idols. them, a newly debuted group was always greeted by others, always congratulates them whenever they will pass by.

"guys, i'll just go to the restroom." she excused and stood up to find where the restroom was. she went closer to the staff to ask where and it lead the way.

she was bowing her head to the other artist she passes by when her pin fell on the floor. she bent down to get it when she saw someone standing in front of her. she stood up to bow when she thought that maybe she was blocking the way and bowed as an apology. as soon as she lifted her head, he spoke—

"lee chaeyeon, it's been a long time." she froze when she saw him standing infront of her and smiling to her like an idiot.

"j-jung jaehyun. It's been a long time."

———————————————————————
book 2, soon. :3

My other stories :

xu minghao and kang seulgi, hatred

xu minghao and kang seulgi, hatred. [ on going. ]
english, chat && narration.

kang seulgi and park jinyoung, bakit? [on going]tagalog + english, narration

tagalog + english, narration. ## just published!!