우리가 만지는 순간, 나비가 온통 갔다

chaeyeon again with her friends, as always. they all gathered around the table at their cafeteria. chaeyeon was scrolling through her phone when she saw a recent post from lucas, her boyfriend.

it was too slow, the picture wouldn't come out and then she scrolled it again. until the profile of the guy caught her attention. his name was jung jaehyun.

"oh i see. you are already stalking the new student, huh." she was startled a bit when eunbi again teased her. it wasn't her intention to stalk him, it's just that— curiosity.

a while later, their other friends from the other section went to their table as well. ten, who is chaeyeon's bestfriend walked towards her and pulled her. he excused her for a moment, "chaeyeon, can we talk?" ten asked.

her heart started beating fast, she did not drank too much coffee didn't she? she nodded and stood up, following ten.

he then faced her, worriedly. "Chaeyeon, break up with lucas, now." he said. chaeyeon was in confusion, suddenly?

"What now ten? is this about the rumo-" chaeyeon didnt longer finished her sentence instead ten interrupted her talking "no, chaeyeon. you dont understand! lucas.... he is... cheating!" ten shouted.

but chaeyeon, who is stubborn, didn't believed ten. she was getting mad about the sudden actions, she thought that maybe ten believed in those rumors so fast. "no! What are you talking about?" chaeyeon yelled as if she was about to burst out.

chaeyeon walked out in anger and took her handkerchief from her pocket. not wanting to set a sight of anything, she looked down and was about to cry when suddenly she bumped into someone making her handkerchief fall to the ground.

"oh, im sorry. are you alright?" the man asked but chaeyeon didnt bother looking up and saying thank you. she just reached for the handkerchief but suddenly touched the hand of the man in front of him. without hesitation, she took it. her tears were about to fall as she remember her conversation with ten a while a go.

she dont want to think about it, even ten was a liar, she thought. She stood up and walked towards their room door. she slammed the door, and went inside.
these tears wont seem to stop, lucas cant do it to her, can he?

ten had became her 'brother' when she needed someone. and she cant believe how ten lied infront of her.

but what if she was the wrong one to not believe what everyone have been saying? she was being a stubborn to everyone who kept warning her about lucas, and what if they were all saying the truth?

chaeyeon was confused for the whole hour. she cant stay focus when in class. her friends was worried about chaeyeon. and they had no idea how chaeyeon turned up, and they want to know the reason why.

;

minju was tasked to get something. She told sakura to go with her and sakura agreed. they all looked at chaeyeon before continuing to open the door.

"what happened to chaeyeon?" a sad tone came out from sakura's mouth. they were all worried about chaeyeon, since she was not like this before.

" I dont know either, maybe it's about lucas" she paused until she remembered their conversation this morning. "yeah, its about lucas." she added.

sakura's eyes went big, and minju was wondering why. Minju looked over where sakura is looking and like sakura, she was schocked to see lucas with a girl.

"a-are we going to t-tell chaeyeon about this..?" scared sakura said. minju was thinking about it, what if chaeyeon didn't believed them just like how she ignored the people who was there to warn her??

she was about to go to lucas, minju's fist were ready, but sakura got her hand making minju to face her. "No, are you sure about this??" she can see the worry in sakura's eyes, but minju believed in herself since she's doing this for chaeyeon.

"yeah, we just cant be quiet while chaeyeon was being fooled by this fucking guy." minju whispered. Sakura can't do anythging. she let go of minju's hand and there, minju went closer to them.