십구

day 7.

"welcome chaeyeon!" yena greeted when chaeyeon entered the door. the others were also kind to her and started talking to her.

"the last event here in this school, i saw how you danced and oh, i was so amazed." a girl said that she think her name was gyuri.

"aw, thank you. i actually thought about joining this dance class, just yesterday." chaeyeon shared and the other seemed to like her so much.

yena was happy for the girls to like chaeyeon, she was just standing there while the others were asking about chaeyeon.

"let's practice girls, shall we?" yena smiled and the girls agreed with her. the boys weren't still there and so maybe they were still with ten.

"yes yenaa." the others said while standing up and getting ready to find their positions.

;

after practicing, chaeyeon was startled when the first person she saw infront of her was sakura holding a lollipop. "chaeyeon-ah. dont forget the camping tomorrow okay." sakura reminded and left.

chaeyeon then remembered it and since it's already their dismissal, she went home right away to pack her things.

before she can walk, someone pulled her hand and surprisingly it was jaehyun.

jaehyun's face went closer to chaeyeon's and chaeyeon's heart were beating fast, she was about to close her eyes when she felt something on her head.

she was shocked by the thought of him.... KISSING HER. but, turns out, jaehyun just put her fallen hair pin on her hair and jaehyun giggled.

chaeyeon froze and cannot move because of what happened, she felt embarrassed for feeling that jaehyun will kiss her, AND she even closed her eyes.

"let's go buy some snacks for tomorrow?" jaehyun asked and chaeyeon's face went red, super red. she just nodded and she followed jaehyun.

they went to the nearest store to buy some snacks that they will be eating tomorrow for their camping.

"jaehyun jaehyun, let's buy this." chaeyeon said and pointed at the big lollipop, it was the size of a palm. jaehyun chuckled and was about to get the lollipop.

"no i was just kidding." chaeyeon said and stopped jae's hand and pulled him. they stopped infront of the big fridges where they bought chickens, meats, and many more that they will grill.

;

when they finally went out of the store, chae volunteered herself to carry the bag but jae disagreed and continued walking.

"Are we going to leave this at your house?" jae asked and chae nodded. it was getting late, and getting darker. they walked until they reached chae's house.

"let me bring this inside-" Jae said but chae pulled her from his arm, "n-no , i can handle this." chae said and was taking the three bags from jae's hands.

"hey, are you sure?" jae asked and was hesitating to give the bags to chaeyeon, she just smiled and grabbed it from his hands.

chae left jaehyun outside and forgot to say thank you.
when she got inside, her sister was at the couch sitting and watching television.

"u-unnie...." chaeryeong called that made chaeyeon to stop walking. she placed the bag on the floor and faced her.

"i-im sorry for what i said the other night, i didn't mean to." she apologized and was getting emotional. her eyes were already teary while chaeyeon she was also about to cry.

"please forgive me, I messed up as your sister, and im really sorry. it's just that, i was so jelous that i started to hate you." her tears finally fell from ger eyes down to her cheeks.

"it's okay, chaeryeong. i will always love you, no matter what." chaeyeon said while wiping chaeryeong's tears.

chaeryeong hugged chaeyeon and she did it too.

"i forgive you."