아홉

겨울

"when the winter comes, can you please
give me a chance to hold your hand for a
moment? hold them as if it's the last time
i'll be able to touch your hands. when that
day comes, can i please hug you for a while?
hug you as i fade away from this dream,
slowly shattering. along with my feelings
with my eyes, i'll tell you how i really feel
about you."

"ooooohh, chaeyeon! you're good at this!" sakura said and quickly got the paper and was about to run, but chaeyeon stood up and pulled her shirt. "no, kkura! give that to me!" chaeyeon yelled when sakura lifted the paper high trying to read it.

"let me read it first!" sakura pleased, but chaeyeon refused and was still trying to get it back. she'll be embarrassed when kkura would know the whole poem she made.

"chaeyeon! who's this mystery guy, do i know him?" she said and handed the paper to chaeyeon, chaeyeon immediately reached out for the paper. she sighed and shooked her head. "THEN WHO?" sakura again said and sat down infront of chaeyeon.

chaeyeon then folded it and placed on her pocket.
"it's better if you will not know him, okay?" she said and opened her notebook to see it full of drawing of jaehyun's face forgetting that sakura is infront of her, luckily she did not noticed it and chae got the chance to close it fast. she sighed , she felt relieved.

chaeyeon leaned on her chair, sakura then got a milk from her back and placed it on chaeyeon's book. "here, i bought it earlier. drink this." she said and kept tapping the milk. "thank you kkura." chaeyeon said.

"i hope one day i'd be able to meet this guy who owns your heart chaeyeon, and i am ready to smash his face." chaeyeon then jokingly kicked kura under the table. "yah! I gave you the milk!" she yelled.

"that poem is not mine, kkura," she paused "a friend asked for help to confess to her crush, exactly when the winter comes." chaeyeon said and glared at her.

"well, that's nice. It seemed like some scene from a k drama where they used to confess and then the snow would suddenly appear, yikes." she said and pulled another milk from her bag and also pulled the straw at the back of it.

"but hmmmmm, it's a nice way to confess to someone." She said and started drinking.

later on, minju came in. chae eyes kkura not to tell anyone about their secrets and kkura nodded.

"guys, guyss." Minju started. "since we had a tiring day this whole week, why dont we go out tonight? let's drink?" they were all surprised about minju's suggestion.

"omg! im in!" minju said and raised her hand. chaeyeon was still thinking about it since she dont drink that much but if it was for her friends, then maybe she can give them a chance. she slowly raised her hand.

;

they all bought soju for themselves and went back to minju's house. when they arrived there, they prepared a whole meal for them only. they placed the soju on the table while minju is looking for a movie to watch while they were drinking.

"hmm, should we watch... drama?...action?" confused minju looking for good movies on the television.

"HORROR!" sakura suggested. they all agreed since it'll be a great night to watch horror while drinking.

they bought too much soju and didn't know if they'll be able to finish it tonight.

chaeyeon opened her first bottle, until another, and another. they did not noticed the time, and chaeyeon was the one who got drank easily since she drank 4 bottles already.

minju and and sakura were all having fun watching while chaeyeon was asleep. it was almost 12 am, and they haven't still got home yet. so, minju asked for jaehyun's help. luckily he was still awake this time.

;

jaehyun arrived at minju's place and the first one to caught his attention was chaeyeon who was sleeping on the floor. "i'll takrcare of yujin and sakura, dont worry. Just take chaeyeon home, she's too drunk." minju said. jaehyun then helped chaeyeon stand up.

"take care, jae and chaeyeon!" she said before finally closing the door.

"aish chaeyeon." he said and started walking.

"hmmmmm.... a-Are wwee goingg homeee?" chaeyeon who smells like alcohol started talking, jaehyun looked at her. "yah, next time, dont drink if you cant take it, okay?" He said and made chae sat down for a while.

"oh? Hahahahahahaha! Jaehyunaaah! Is that youu??" chaeyeon said while laughing and started pointing at him. "you still look good huh, whyyy do youu always havee to look good???"

jaehyun was silent trying to find the nearest convenience store so they can stay a bit to buy some foods.

"jaehyunaaah, do you know that-" chaeyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence when she felt like vomiting. She covered her mouth and jaehyun let her
puke on the grass. jae rubbed her back.

"where is your house?" jaehyun asked while looking everywhere. chaeyeon shooked her head still feeling dizzy. "Jaehyun ah, i am not drunk ehehehe." chae said and wanted to stand up but couldn't.

"I'll take you home." jae suddenly pulled chaeyeon and asked her for the directions. chaeyeon pretends to be shock, covering her mouth with her hands, "i dont want to go home!" She whined and sat down. she started hitting the ground and almost slept.

jae let out a sigh knowing it'll be a hard time for him to bring chaeyeon to her house. "stand up, chaeyeon. we're going home." he seriously said. his serious tone made chaeyeon intimidated.