사랑 해요 괜찮습니다 다 괜찮을거야

"What the fuck, lucas." minju muttured. lucas was surprised. he was stuttering and did not know what to do, he was about to stand up when someone suddenly pulled minju's hand. it was chaeyeon.

the pain was obvious in chaeyeon's eyes, especially when she looked at lucas hand's holding the other's hand. Lucas immediately let go of it but it was too late for him. chaeyeon slapped him as he was getting closer to her.

"i... i rejected everyone just for you... And i did not know, they were all telling the truth." she didn't care about the people who is now looking at them, she looked at the left to see ten standing. while chaeyeon, remembering all the arguments that had happen to her with those people whom warned her made her even more mad at lucas.

lucas, didn't do anything at all. minju, who is at chaeyeon's side was reaching out for chae's hand but kept removing it because of her anger. "never thought i'd be this stupid just because of someone like you." she again said and looked at the girl who is now behind lucas. She could not control herself anymore she wanted to pull the woman's hair but she couldn't.
she just let her anger turn into tears.

"lucas, you are an idiot." minju added, because chaeyeon couldn't speak anymore. it was already clear for her that all of the people are telling the truth, and it was a shame of her for not believing them sooner.

she ran and went at the back of the university, she would always go there because it was quiet place for her, Especially when she needed some time alone. her knees were trembling as she hold her hand and she'd fall anytime, she thought.

she leaned on the wall and started hitting the wall. Until her hands were sore. she just sat down and looked up in the sky, wondering where did they go wrong.

"what did i do to deserve this?" She said.

"maybe because he's just noy the guy for you." she was suprised when suddenly she heard someone talked.

he looked over where the voice is coming from, and he was sitting at the bench under the tree where they are. "j-jaehyun?" she asked.

it was the jung jaehyun guy again. he offered a handkerchief for her and she slowly took it from his hands. "dont cry just because of a jerk." he said, emphasizing the word jerk, yes, he meant lucas.

"i love him." chaeyeon said with a lower tone, but jaehyun tsk-ed and looked at her with his hands on her thighs. "yeah, you do love him. but he dont feel the same way about you."

"why are you talking to me anyway, i dont know you." she replied and jaehyun suddenly chuckled. she wiped her none stop tears using the handkerchief he offered.

"jung jaehyun, but it looks like you already know me." jaehyun said and reached his hand wanting for a hand shake, "lee chaeyeon, right?" he asked.

chaeyeon then nodded and they went for a handshake.