십육

continuation.

they both stopped infront of chaeyeon's house. "thank you, jae. stay safe!" before chaeyeon could turn her back from him, he suddenly pulled chaeyeon.

"you like ten, dont you?" chaeyeon was confused about what jaehyun said, she shooked her head. "what are you saying? no, i dont like him." she answered.

jaehyun let go of chae's hand when she saw someone. jae looked up and saw chaeryeong at the balcony looking at them, when she noticed that the two was looking at her, she went back inside her room.

"that's... That's my sister, chaeryeong." chaeyeon said and looked once again. "oh, your sister that you're talking about? pfft." he said while he remembered the story chaeyeon mentioned before.

chae nodded. "you should go home now, it's late. keep safe, jae." she said and jae waved his hand for the last time and mouthed 'goodnight'. he turned around and continued walking away.

when she entered their house, her parents aren't outside anymore so she thought that they were already sleeping since it's late.

"so you're not into lucas anymore? you found someone new so fast, chaeyeon." she ignored chaeryeong who just got down stairs and continue walking away.

"hmmm, what a slut." when chaeryeong said those things, she admit, it hurts her a bit coming from her beloved sister. "aren't you the slut?" chaeyeon said and went down again the stairs to face chaeryeong.

"when you knew we broke up, you thought that you finally had the chance to steal him from me. and look, it has been only 4 weeks since the incident happened and the both of you are together now, so tell me who's the slut?" she smirked while using those words to attack chaeryeong.

"you think you know everything?" chaeryeong said  "yes honey, i have source." chaeyeon smirked.

"your ex boyfriend, talked to me and started flirting with me!" Emphasizing the word ex. chaeryeong fought back to her unnie.

"so what now? you still agreed!" chaeyeon raised her voice.

"yes because i do like him!" chaeryeong then responded.

"you don't care about my feelings, chaeryeong." chaeyeon said and was about to tear up. "oh well, what do i expect. you didn't care about me in the first place." she added until a tear finally dropped from her eyes.

"you never knew how i felt when i saw you together. how i felt when you brought him here not knowing if i had already moved on. chaeryeong, i gave you everything you wanted." chaeyeon said and her tears wont stop falling.

"you never knew what i felt when i was alone, when our parents only focused on you. when i wanted to play with them, but they didn't want to because they are busy taking care of you."

chaeyeon couldn't stop herself anymore, she wanted to stop but it seemed like something is really forcing her to do so. she wanted to let it all out since it is a chance for her to say everything she wanted to say.

"when i needed them, they were with you. they did not even bothered helping me with my homeworks, helping me prepare the foods, helping me with the things that i cannot do."

"and with all those years that you're with them, i learned how to survive alone. i taught myself how to handle the pain, i faced my own problems and i helped myself with the struggles."

"when lucas came, i was the happiest person. finally there was someone who would support me at anything. love me everytime. and wouldn't judge me for who i am."

"when i needed our parents support, where were they? they are with you! when i was crying alone at night? they were still with you. when i cant handle things properly and when I slowly gave up, they were still with you, chaeryeong!"

"and i hate myself for just letting them to be with you. i hate myself for still loving them even if you are their favorite. i hate myself because i can't hate you, for fucking sake."

"i cant hate you, even if there were times that i wanted to be mad at you, i just really cant. and i hate the fact that i always think of you while you, you want me dead in this world."

"chaeryeong, you're my sister. I sacrificed everything for your own sake, and I didn't know you would pay me back with this shit."

"you all got what you wanted, you got our parents attention, their love, they would buy you everything you wanted, they always support you in any events, now you have lucas.....

chaeryeong, what about me?"