다섯

자기야, 난 다시 당신을 사랑 해요.

"okay class, listen carefully." their professor said as he looked at their student. all of the student fixed how they sit and also fixed every mess they could see.

the prof made an eye contact with jaehyun, "we will be having a roleplay, romeo and juliet. and i'd like the characters to be jaehyun and-" the prof did not had the chance to finish his sentence when he was disturbed by doyeon, the bitch.

she was raising her hand to volunteer to play juliet's character. she was so desperate that she volunteered herself, she likes jaehyun, maybe. everyone looked at her, their professor cant do anything and just agreed with doyeon.

"i would like you all to start whenever you want, you can start now, if you want." he said and continued to walk away through the open door.

they all started gossiping about doyeon. but she did not mind, being the bitch all over the campus, she was used to it, she thought.

;

it was time when jae walked closer to chaeyeom handing her a banana milk. chaeyeom haven't eaten yet since the morning so he bought her something to drink instead.

"have you heard about romeo and juliet's story?" jae asked as chaeyeon took the drink and got the straw from the back of it. "no, I haven't." she answered and started to sip from the box.

she looked at the window and jae let out a sigh.

"An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into bloodshed. A group of masked Montagues risk further conflict by gatecrashing a Capulet party." chaeyeon heard jae talking made her to stop drinking her milk, he slowy looked at him and when she did, all went slow. and she recalled how she felt when she first saw him.

"A young lovesick Romeo Montague falls instantly in love with Juliet Capulet, who is due to marry her father's choice, the County Paris." While jaehyun was speaking, chaeyeon couldn't remove her eyes on jaehyun's face, he was like those man who she used to watch on televisions.

"With the help of Juliet's nurse, the women arrange for the couple to marry the next day, but Romeo's attempt to halt a street fight leads to the death of Juliet's own cousin, Tybalt, for which Romeo is banish— chaeyeon, hey?" jaehyun started waving his hands infront of chaeyeon who was now stunned by his beauty. dazed.

"u-uh.. huh?? uh yeah, im fine." chaeyeon went back to reality when she finally realized that she was staring at him for too long and was almost drooling. embarassed chaeyeon again looked at the window and shooked her head because of embarrassment.

jae couldn't continue talking when the silence filled the room. "what were you saying again?" chaeyeon broke the silence making jaehyun to look at her. he ran his fingers through his hair trying to remember where he ended telling the story.