십삼

day 2.

it was the day of the play, chaeyeon was looking for jaehyun to give the things he will use. she kept searching everywhere but jaehyun was no where to be found.

she sat down and waited that maybe jaehyun was still busy and preparing. they were all busy fixing the characters and the props that will be used for the play and she kept looking around. a while later, minju sat down beside her. "what's the matter?" she asked.

"nothing! i was just looking for jaehyun to give this." she said and let her see the box chae was holding.
"oh, i saw him entered that room." minju responded and pointed at the big white door. she nodded and went straight to the door and knocked. she heard jaehyun's voice said 'come in.' and she immediately went inside.

"oh chaeyeon." He said and helped chaeyeon with the box. "i was looking for you the whole time." she said and leaned on the table.

she looked at jaehyun who is laughing, again, her eyes sparkled as soon as she saw jaehyun's beauty.

"jaehyun, you're needed on the stage

"jaehyun, you're needed on the stage." a staff called and interrupted their moment. jaehyun nodded and looked at the mirror for the last time. the staff then left the room and they were left together again.

"i'll be going now chae, see you later." he said and waved his hand when he was finally at the door leaving the room.

;

chaeyeon found a seat near the stage and sat down beside sakura who was busy watching the stage play.
she also tried to focus on the play but jaehyun's
beauty kept distracting her. the way his hands move, the way he talks, and also the way he smiles at everyone.

it always made her heart beat, fast, and let out a faint blush on her cheeks when jaehyun looked at her and smiled. she mouthed 'goodluck!' That made jaehyun smile widely. she waved her hand, giving the full support that she can give.

the play was going so well, and jaehyun was doing good and she can really see how hard jaehyun practiced his lines and played it so well on the stage
after the play, the lights were turned off by the people who was still left there. but chaeyeon, she fell asleep in the middle of the play that she did not noticed that it was already done.

"chaeyeon, hey." a person with a soft voice came infront of her and starting to tap her since his words cannot wake her up.

;

she then woke up in the clinic with minju sitting beside her bed, while kkura was sitting and busy playing games on their phones. she was trying to stand up but it felt like her body is too heavy, she is not feeling well when she woke up.

"hey, chaeyeon? Are you okay? your temperature is too high." minju said and started placing her palm on chaeyeon's forehead or even on her neck. but chae nodded saying that she's fine but she cannot stand by herself. She started feeling like vomiting and needed to go to the bathroom. she signed minju that she needed to go to the bathroom while kkura helped her.

;

later on, they decided to bring chaeyeon to her house and stay there since they have no classes tomorrow so that they can stay up late. chaeyeon agreed with kkura's idea for them to sleep there.

while going home, chaeyeon saw jaehyun with a girl. she cannot see it clearly if who was the girl jaehyun with. the only thing she saw is that the girl is wearing a pink ribbon on her head and they were sitting down at a bench.