난 당신을 떠나지 않을 것입니다 :

many weeks passed, chaeyeon still hasn't recovered yet. from many school works that they were tasked to do so and to problems that she couldn't solve herself.
she had no idea that her friends was starting to plan
something special just to ease the pain chaeyeon was feeling.

looking from the window, chaeyeon suddenly turned to her side when she heard a familiar voice. it was jaehyun, she was startled when she saw him sitting right next to her but she did not mind him at all. she continued to stare at the window.

"hey, chaeyeon?" Suddenly he broke the silence between them not wanting her to be awkward by the sudden action he did, but just wanted to ask if she was okay since he had been noticing a lot of things lately, chaeyeon was strange, yes.

"what?" coldly, she answered. she was not in the mood to talk to anyone, she admit. yet there's something about jaehyun that made her replied. she shooked her head, she did not want to think about it anymore. no thoughts, it was making her more and more confused.

"are you alright? you haven't talked to anyone since that happened, don't tell me that you are still thinking about him? are you?" jae was a bit curious. but he can see the annoyed look on chaeyeon's face.

"why do you care? shut up, do your thing." there. jae realized that chaeyeon already made a wall. a wall that no one could ever break in. but it was right, maybe she did it so she cant be hurt easily? or was she scared to give her heart again?

jae was looking at chaeyeon. how could someone who has a soft heart, beautiful soul be hurt by someome who cant see her worth? are they crazy to play with this girl's feelings? maybe they are, jaehyun thought. he found himself staring at her for a long time and made his heart beat, fast.

"if there was a solution that i could do just to lessen the pain you are feeling now, i could've just did it a long time ago. if there was." he whispered.

"jae?" he was shocked when chaeyeon suddenly talked. a miracle. "yes?" he answered awkwardly.
chaeyeon did not made any contact, she talked while still looking outside. "was i too soft?"

"yes, and that's what made you beautiful."

jae answered. he was thinking why did he said such a thing, even chaeyeon was touched by jae's words. that way, he encouraged her to love and try again.

"but still, he chose to hurt me." chaeyeon murmured.