열두

day 1.

it was a sunny day, chaeyeon heard the laughing noices downstairs and she assumed it was already her sister. she got prepared to go to school, but she was hesitating to go down, she was thinking about how she would greet chaeryeong. she was too shy to approach her.

she fixed her hair, her belongings, and finally wore her shoes. she was about to go down when she saw someone beside chaeryeong, lucas. they were all laughing together while her mom poured juice into lucas' glass. chaeryeong then was holding onto lucas' arms, while chatting with her parents.

she again felt the pain when she thought she would never feel again. but, she needed to go to school and went downstairs.

"oh, unnie!" chaeryeong called when she saw chaeyeon. she smirked as soon as chaeyeon looked at lucas. he looked back at her with guilt in his eyes, as if he was taking chaeyeon back. "hi, chaeryeong. welcome back." she greeted and opened the door.

when she was outside, she saw jaehyun leaning on the big tree, scrolling through his phone. he heard the door closed that made him look at chaeyeon. he waved his hands, and mouthed 'goodmorning.'

;

they went to school together and chaeyeon told jaehyun about her sister. he was surprised to know that your family can be your enemy too.

"so, lucas is with your sister, right?" he asked and chaeyeon nodded. "what a jerk." he whispered and chaeyeon giggled.

"by the way, i already memorized my lines! thank you so much for helping me, chaeyeon." he then pulled chaeyeon close to him and hugged her tight that chaeyeon couldn't breathe. "j-jaehyu..n!!" she said and was trying to pull herself from jaehyun.

"oh." he said. and let go of chaeyeon. he saw how soft chaeyeon's cheeks when it suddenly became red the moment he let go of her. he smiled and pinched those soft cheeks , that made chaeyeon blush even more.

;

"chaeyeon." sakura called and sat infront of her, looking directly into her eyes but chaeyeon seemed busy and did not noticed sakura who was in front of her. sakura removed the earphone from chaeyeon's ear that made her startled a bit, she sighed knowing it was only sakura.

"yah, what do you want?" chaeyeon said reaching for the earphones at sakura's hand trying to get it. but sakura shooked her head, "nuh uh, not until you answer my question." sakura said and put her earphones in her pocket until it was completely hidden.

"what question?" chae rolled her eyes and continued to draw. "i saw you and jaehyun this morning," she paused and smirked when chaeyeon looked at her. "w-what's with us?" chae responded and became curious about what's sakura was about to say.

"why are you stuttering all of a sudden?" sakura giggled and started pinching her cheeks. her eyes went big when she remembered what jaehyun did to her this morning. she covered sakura with her palm trying to forget about it.

"oh fuck. you saw that?" chae said and was ready to smack sakura in the face. sakura then jokingly covered herself trying to escape from chaeyeon's rudeness. "no dont worry, i'll keep it a secret." she said and immediately went out the room waving her hands up in the air.