Sick Taekwoonie

Ken pours some ginger ale soda in Leo's sippy cup, he takes it back to Leo and hands it to him.
Leo who is sitting on the floor, takes the sippy cup into his hands, and sips from it, as he watches SpongeBob on the tv, coughing every once in awhile, as he's listening to N and Ravi arguing in the kitchen.
Hongbin walks over and sits with Leo and babies him, by pulling Leo onto his lap and hugging him while Ken gently rubs Leo's soft tummy.
"Taekwoonie is so cute!"
Leo blushes and crown fairy makes an appearance.
"Awwwwwwwwe!" Ken exclaims at Leo's cuteness.
Ravi and N hear Ken and go to the living room and see Leo being hugged by Hongbin and sipping from his Sippy cup.
N sits next to Hongbin and pulls Leo onto his lap and noses Leo's cheek.
small giggles and coughs can be heard from leo and Ravi watches in annoyance.
"He's not a baby."
Ken hits Ravi with a pillow.
"Leo woke up not feeling good, so I put ginger ale soda in his sippy cup."
Ravi looks at Ken.
"What?"
Ken and Hongbin continue babying Leo to try to help him feel better.
"He's sick?"
Leo lays against N's chest and sips from his sippy cup and continues watching SpongeBob, watching the adventures the little yellow sponge and his sea dwelling friends are up to.
N gives Leo's soft tummy gentle rubs as Leo coughs a little.
Ravi sits and watches SpongeBob while he racks his brain trying to think how Leo could be sick.
"How is he sick?" Ravi thought to himself.
N gently rubs Leo's tummy some more and Leo's focus is on the SpongeBob movie that just started playing.
"I love you Taekwoonie"
Leo looks at N.
"I love you too Yeonie"
N smiles and watches SpongeBob movie with Leo as he hears small coughs from Leo.