(rewritten)Little Leo pt. 8

The next day Leo was home alone and drawing and coloring with crayons.
5VIXX went to the store and wouldn't be back until later.
Leo was enjoying the peace and quiet while he was in the dorm by himself.
He was humming softly while coloring. He was currently drawing and coloring a windowsill with pretty flowers, the drawing reminded him of Hyuk's song "너의 밤은 아프지 않기를" that Hyuk played for baby Leo.
he squeals because he's excited to show his drawing to Hyogi.
"Hyogi will wike it!"
Leo heard the door knob turn and he quietly hid under a blanket under the computer desk.
His eyes wide and alert.

Ravi unlocked the door and walked in with N, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk.
They look around and see Leo's abandoned artwork.

Hyuk pulls tiny leo out from under the desk and picks him up and rests him on his hip.
He sighs at a teary eyed Leo.
"Hey, it's okay, little one, we're home." He gently noses Leo's button nose with his nose and Leo giggles and hugs Hyuk. "Hyogi!"
Hyuk smiles and he sees the artwork. He smiles softly and goes to ask Leo about it, but he sees that Leo fell asleep. He smiles softly. he gently lays Leo on his napping mat.

Hyuk smiles at the artwork, he gently lays it on the drawing table.