vacation!

Ravi was sitting at the table signing LR albums when he noticed Leo eyeing a plushie he brought with him, Ravi tried to deter him from the plushie, unfortunately, his focus remained on said plushie.
Ravi sighs.
"Leo. No."
Leo goes back to signing albums but his mind was still on the plushie.
A little while later, a rude fan showed up and didn't want Leo to sign.
Leo looked down at his hands.
Ravi put the album in front of Leo.
"Leo is part of LR, he's the other half."
Leo signed it and Ravi took it and signed it.
(Notice how I didn't say Starlight.)
The fan got annoyed because they didn't want Leo to sign, they saw a sippy cup that was Leo's and showed it to all of the Starlights.
"He's a baby! he's an adult! And he acts like a baby!"
The Starlights and Ravi narrowed their eyes and all pointed at the exit
"나가." They said in unison.

The fan knowing they're not getting the reaction they crave, decides on a different tactic...

throw Leo into his baby space.

Ravi watches the fan carefully as they look to be scheming.
Leo sees his binky in the fans hand, he starts to feel uncomfortable.
What happens next made Leo run out of there in tears.
"He's a grown man! But he has this!?" The fan holds up the binky.
"He's a brat, why else would he need this? He's a bratty idol!"
Leo goes running out of the room, tears falling.
everything is quiet.
Ravi gets up and stands in front of the fan.
The fan looks up.
Ravi leans in close, "this is the last f*cking time I'm telling you. GET OUT!

The fan goes running and leaves.
Ravi sighs and goes and checks on Leo, he finds Leo asleep. He carefully picks up small Leo, and carries him back to Starlights.
They see tear stains on Leo's cheeks, a look of worry flashes over their faces.

"Do to what happened today. I will reschedule the signing. I'm so sorry Starlights... I'm so sorry that one hater had to ruin it for everyone else." he bows and grabs his things and Leo's bag and leaves.
Starlights follow to tell Leo, who just woke back up, Good night and that they love him.
Leo smiles, his chubby cheeks puff up.
"Weo wove starwights too!"
Ravi smiles and tells the Starlights goodnight.
The Starlights disperse and go home.
Ravi gently sets Leo in the car, he buckles him up, closes the door, and then he gets into the driver's side. He starts up the engine and drives home with Leo. who's hugging the plushie voodoo doll as he falls back asleep.
Ravi calls N and explains the situation.
N sighs.
An hour later.
Ravi and Leo are back at the dorm, and 5VIXX cuddle Leo and give him praises, their tiny space Leo feeling safe and comfortable crawls his tiny self on top of Binnie and falls back asleep using his tummy as a pillow.
4VIXX smile and quietly work on a much needed vacation for themselves but mostly for their Leo.
N looks up prices for Japan. he calls their lovely manager and tells him what's been going on. Their manager sighed so loud everyone could hear it.
He tells N what he thinks about the trip to Japan.
After a few minutes, N is sqweeing, while Leo is napping.
"What!?" they whisper shout.
"We can go! To Japan!"
5VIXX sqwee quietly so they don't wake up Leo.

We're going to Japan!