Tinkerwoon pt. 2🧚🏼‍♂️

The next day woonie was flitting around when he saw binnie and hyukkie fixing up the fairy houses.
Hyuk was painting the walls while binnie was repairing the roof.
woonie flitted up there and gently landed on the roof, Binnie sees tiny shoes with two cotton balls on them. He looks up and sees the tiny goth tinker fairy. Binnie takes in the beauty that is woonie.
He notices woonie's long black hair tied up away from his face, with two parts of hair hanging down on both sides of his face. He sees the three little hoop earrings, woonie is wearing on both ears. He looks into woonie's eyes, his chocolate colored eyes. he loves every inch of woonie and wants to tell him how he feels, but he already knows that would be bad news for him because Ravi already confessed his love for woonie.
Binnie forces a smile and listens to woonie telling about how great Ravi is.
He was really talking about Ravi comforting him when he felt sad, but binnie didn't hear it that way.
All the while Binnie's heart is slowly breaking.
"I'll be at the workshop.." he kisses Binnie's cheek and flits away to the workshop.
Binnie blushes darkly.
Hyukkie grins at Binnie,
"You love him!"
Binnie quickly shushes Hyukkie.
"Yes I do, but Ravi's already confessed.."
Hyukkie sighs at Binnie's
predicament.
"Tell him."
Binnie nods and flits away to find woonie.
Meanwhile
Ravi was flirting hardcore with jyani, causing him to stop sweeping, but Ravi stopped when he realized woonie saw him.
Jyani watched as Ravi left.
He sighs and goes back to sweeping the floor with his small broom.

Awhile later,
Binnie catches up to the tiny tinker fairy before Ravi gets there, or so he thinks "Woonie!"

Woonie turns and looks at Binnie, tears in his eyes, his pretty eyeliner and mascara running, his bottom lip quivering.
Binnie looks at how upset woonie is and decides to make sure woonie is okay.

"Woonie? Come here..."
Woonie flitts over to Binnie and hugs him tightly. "he..he.."
Binnie gently shushes woonie and takes him home to his home, he gently sets the tiny tinker fairy on his bed, he leaves the room and comes back with an acorn bowl filled with water, and a mini sponge, he gently washes away woonie's makeup, and worries about woonie's health.
He carefully heats up water and gives woonie a little bath.
woonie stays silent the whole time, he feels the calm feeling that is Binnie washing his hair in a delicate and gentle manner.
woonie relaxes and feels binnie wash his hair with some strawberries for the strawberry scent.
He rinses off woonie's hair and helps him out of the tub, he gently dries him off and then gives him clean clothes to wear. Woonie puts on the oversized black painted leaf shirt, underwear and puts on black pants. Binnie sits woonie on his bed and brushes through his hair, removing the knots and tangles. he smiles when woonie whines because he's tired.
Binnie sets up a bed for woonie.

Now or never bin.

"Hey woonie.."
Woonie looks at binnie, kicking his legs a little.

"네?"

"사랑해요.."

woonie smiles and kisses binnie on the lips.

As much as Binnie wanted to kiss woonie, he felt it was wrong.

"Woonie.. I love you... But I know Ravi already confessed and and I think it's bad that I k-kissed you a-..."

Woonie cut off binnie with another kiss. "He never confessed, I saw him flirting with Jyani... I crushed on him, but the only fairy I ever loved was you.

Hongbin smiles and kisses woonie, he can't believe after two years of being in love with woonie, he can finally call woonie his boyfriend.
The tall tinker fairy and the tiny goth tinker fairy share another kiss and hug each other tightly.