Chapter 2: THE WORST TRIP EVER!!

Nala Karrington

Nala Karrington

"WHY DID I FUCKING DECIDE TO COME HERE!"          Nala screamed as she drove her rented Jeep Wrangler through debris and mud on the back of a man made hill that were lined with multi million dollar homes nestled away at the top sitting discreetly away from public view.

I Don't even know where I am. God, don't let me die out here!

     She thought to herself as she tried getting through to help on the Jeep's UCONNECT system, but, she failed at every attempt she made due to the weather. Nala was extremely unfamiliar with the area. The Chicago native had been in the LA area for only 2 days and she came on a spur of the moment decision to "Find Her Self." Ironically, the only thing she found was a life threatening situation as her wheels began to spin rapidly in the mud as she slide from left to right.

"WHATS THE POINT IN RENTIN' A FUCKIN' WRANGLER IF THESE BIG ASS WHEELS DONE EVEN FUCKIN' WORK"

     She pushed the gas pedal to the floor and snatched on the steering wheel in the opposite direction the car was sliding.

"I cannot die out here in the middle of fucking nowhere" she whined.

     That's when she heard a popping noise, she quicken took her foot off the gas and snatched the eye out of the ignition. She hopped out of the car and landed into mud. Her little blue jean shorts became heavy, and her distressed black Pink Floyd crop top started to stick to her skin as she became drenched with rain. The worst part of all, her favorite black and blue Jordan 1s were now ruined. She became irate and kicked the door of the car closed when she decided to walk up the hell to get some help.

Someone would be home in one of these houses right?

     Given that the surrounding areas were on evacuation notice, she couldn't have been the only person stupid enough to be in the area right??

     She huffed and puffed up the man-made mountain in the thundering rain. She made it a mile up and turned around to check the scenery. She could see nothing but red and orange flames as as he stood in the rain hearing sighing and seeing it strike the ground in the horizon.

Lightening, rain, crazy ass wind and wildfires all at the same damn time..... How the fuck is this possible???

She walked

God must really hate this place.

     She continued up the slope until she reached a 20ft concrete wall.

"Trump ass got walls every fuckin' whea" she snarled as she talked to herself. A couple minutes past and she reached the front of the wall where an entry way lead to a gated entrance. There were bright security lights beaming down at the entrance.

     The lights were so bright that she couldn't see what was beyond the gate. There was a camera staring her in the face and a white buzzer was underneath; she was hesitant to press the buzzer due to all of the security features. She looked behind her hoping to see another house not too far off but she only saw trees and darkness.

Fuck it

She pressed the buzzer.