Chapter 18: Daddy's Home Pt. 2

Nala Karrington

"Ok Ms. Karrington just try to relax" the Masseuse instructed Nala as she lay on the message table with her stomach hanging through an opening.

"I'm trying but it feels like my baby trying to hang on for dear life ." She replied adjusted her position slightly. The messeuse began to poor warm oil on Nala's back and the smell of lemon grass and lavender began to fill her nostrils.

"Just relax relax my lady you and the baby will be just fine."
Nala rollled her eyes and tries to do as she was told. She relaxed and the Messeuse firm hands glided across her back from her waist to her shoulder blades and back down again.

For a big burly dude he sure is gentle with his hands.... I wonder if Reese knew they were sending a guy 🤣

As the masseuse began to switch between pressure points and made to her swollen feet; Nala began to slip into a very light sleep.

"NALA!!!!" Nala hears Maurice scream repeatedly as the elevator door to her apartment opened.

"Fuucckkkkk!!!" She grunted slowly pushing herself up from laying on the massage table. Sitting on the edge on the edge in nude pasties and underwear. " I guess pregnant don't mean peace."

She heard the Masseuse chuckle lightly as he gently placed a robe over her shoulders and rubbed them slightly.
Within seconds she saw Maurice appear and they locked eyes. He seemed pissed as he walked closer to her and she noticed some dried blood on his shirt. Legend trailed behind.

"What the fuck is this?!" Maurice asked with his hands at his hips looking between the Masseuse and Nala.

"It's the Massage YOU scheduled for me!" Nala replied stand to her feet.

"And they sent him?!!!" He asked with his face full of frowns.

"Is there a problem sir??" the Masseuse asked wiping oil from his hands with a moist towelette and he smirked at Maurice.

"Yea there is!" Maurice exclaimed he stepped closer to the massage table as Nala put a hand on his chest, "I don't want no big ass dude rubbing on my little pregnant ass wife!"

"Ayyy!!!" Nala yelled snapping her fingers in Maurice's face getting his attention. "Cut it out!!!! Why you come in here starting shit with people that you paid to do a job!!!! Why is there blood on your face????"

She looked around the room. "Where is legend?!"

"I'm right here mommy!!" He asked and popped up from behind Maurice with a pint of ice cream in his hand, spoon on his mouth. Due to Legend messing with the scratch, there was blood smeared upward towards his eye.

"What the hell happened to my baby face?!!" Nala screamed and took a couple steps past Maurice to Legend.

"Can you leave dude?" Maurice asked while slamming 3 hundred dollar bills down on the massage table. The masseuse smiled grabbing the money and began to take his setup down.

Nala felt her cheeks get hot and she gripped the back of Maurice's shirt pulling him toward her he turned around with a surprised looked on his face. As she stared in his eyes with her eye brows knitted together.

"What the fuck happened?!" She asked in a stern voice. Maurice squinted his eyes and licked his lips before bending down to come face to face with her.

"Who the fuck is Banks?"

Nala face softened as she was shocked by the question.

"WHO THE FUCK IS BANKS?!" He repeated.
"It's his father " She replied clearing her through. "Why does it matter?"