Chapter 7: Can't Get Enough (continued)

He paused for a minute, trying to think of a simple solution.
"Can I bring him to you?"
He asked she raised her left eyebrow at him and his serious expression never changed.
"But he can't catch a plan by himself. What if something happens to him?"

"Nothings going to happen" he reassured her, "I'll have my assistant fly out to get him; it's gon' be ok"
They went back and forth with 'what if's" on one end and reassuring statements on the other.

Maurice was going to do everything in his power to keep her beat as long as possible. They arranged for his assistant to fly to Chicago and pick up her son from her aunt. She had not told anyway about what was going on with her, as far as everyone knows, she's on vacation.

Nala became more vibrant and playfull since her guilty conscious was relieved and her son would arrive in a couple days. It was 8pm on a Friday night as they sat in the kitchen. Nala was in tank top that she tied at her rib cage and some ethics boxers as she chopped onions and seasoned salmon. Reese sat on the other side of the island watching as she catered to him.

"Nala.." he called and she looked up from the chopping board that was placed in front of her.
"Tomorrow will make a week since you been with me and you haven't once asked me anything about what's going on in the media"

He wrinkled his forehead. She put the note down and smirked.

"I know what I've heard and read on social media... But I have never been a follower, I can think for myself. I never followed the masses." She explained placing bother her palms on the island and lean in g forward towards him. " when I met you I gave you benefit of the doubt. I was honestly scared to ask you anything because I didn't want key perception of you to change."

She picked the knife back up and continued cutting her onions.

"And has it?" He asked curiously.
She nodded with a smiled and replied, "yes it has. For the better."

He raised his eyebrows at her ; his pale grey eyes now bright, face was flushed with color unlike when they first met. He sat leaning on the island with his arm crossed as she continued preparing their meal. He had nothing on but a pair of Pajama bottoms and slides. She started to chop up read potatoes in cubes and looked up at him staring at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked
"Nothing" he replied smiling, "you just haven't had clothes on since you've been here."

"Well you know I don't have much" she looked down at her attire and then back at him , "is that an issue?"
"No not at all... I just can't wait to see you dressed" he licked his lips as his eyes trailed her upper body.
He got up walked around the island to her and wrapped his arm around her body as he bushes his hard member across her butt from left to right. She poked her butt out more and he pulled the boxers down to her ankle.Trailing kisses from her ear lob to her shoulder as he inserted two fingers in her mouth for her to suck on. He then pulled the fingers from her mouth and inserted them inside her as she hissed and gripped the back of his neck. She moaned softly as he bit down on her shoulder.

These moans sound too fuckin good, I gotta have her. Right here... right now. This pussy SOO tight I lose control every time I'm in this muahfucka. I just can't get enough!

It never crossed their mind that she left all her personal belongings in the Jeep that still sat stranded on the hill behind his house. These items included but weren't limited to: pads, emergency tampons and her birth control pills. They were so caught up in each other that neither one thought about any protection, although he was pulling out (most of the time) and bust somewhere on her body just so he could get the chance to wipe her down. He didn't care much, he had doctors on standby at all times and he hadn't had any issues in a while. He took Nala as a "good girl" anyway and he wanted to feel all every inch of her.

Thank you for reading
Please LIKE COMMENT &SHARE
NomadikLyfe XO