Chapter 4: WARNING, THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

She felt hands gliding up and down her thigh then gripping her waist as she laid on her side. He She felt a grip to the waistband of her pants, tugging on them making her lay on her back and as soft kisses were planted on her stomach. She tried to sit up but he laid her back down gently and brought his face to hers.

"No no no" Maurice said leaning in to kiss her cheek and then her neck, "where you going?"

"I-um I can't do this" Nala whispered, trying to slip away from his grip.
"Why not?" He said licking her collar bone making the blood rush to her face.
"You not a virgin right?" He asked pulling back as the thought hit him. He saddled her lap putting all his weight on her thighs as he  furrowed his brows.
She laughed nervously, "No..... I just don't know you."

     He leaned in and pecked her lips. As his lips met hers she melted losing all sense of herself. She had been waiting to fill his lips against hers since her impromptu arrival.

"But bae you know everything about me!" He smiled untying the knot that was in her tank top.

"Let me get to know you" he said ripping the tank top off exposing her bare breast and trailed his tongue between them. "I want to know all of you" 

She dropped her hands giving him permission to take control. He leaned in and kissed her lips softly.
She instantly had a puddle between her legs. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she was alone.

Fuck man!..... The dream was just getting good!

She sighed heavily.

This is not the end of this chapter.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks for reading.
NomadikLyfe XO