Chapter 7: Can't Get Enough

Nala Karrington

The last 72 hours felt like forever. Nala was riding on a high the last couple of days and felt less ashamed about giving into him sexually as the sexual sessions went on. She felt more connected to him. She sat and watched him grip his member unconsciously as he stepped into the shower; it wasn't hard at all but was still significant in size. She watched the scalding hot water hit his body from all sides while he lathered soap on to his body until he disappeared in the steam.
He began to hit notes as he sang his own lyrics.

His voice was ecstasy to her, making her pussy throb uncontrollably as she sat naked on the bench in the bathroom awaiting her invite. She sat with her legs crossed trying her hardest to fight the urge to masturbate to his voice like she'd done so many times before. This time, she was feeling more guilty and confused than anything.

She had been in California for almost a week getting fucked and living her best life under the circumstances and yet she had people back home who depended on her and she barely even remembered to reach out to make sure everything was alright. She was fully consumed in her present and her present surrounded around Maurice. Yes, she felt Maurice was a great guy but she didn't know what this was and it bothered her slightly. She also didn't know why he only wanted to touch her when he was high off cocaine or whatever else he decided to do. Since the first time she caught him doing it and she said nothing he never attempt to hide it again.
"Nala" he called seductively, "I need you..."

Without hesitation she stood up and walked over to the shower as he pushed the shower door for her to step in. He pulled her into his arms as she moved toward the bench lining the left shower wall. The shower could easily fit 6 people comfortably. As he moved them directly under the waterfall spout she stood their motionless with her head down and her forehead resting on his chest trying not to get sprayed in the face.

He grabbed a fist full of her wet hair and gently pulled her head up.
"What's wrong?"he asked concerned, despite all of the time they had spent together she was still a little too timid for his taste.
"You been real quiet today."

She looked him in his eyes and could see more of the grey which had hints of icy blue in them, his morning high was fading.

"Nothing" she replied dryly cupping her breast in her hands, "I'm fine."

Her hair was weighed down by the water and covered her hand and breast. He moved her hair to on side and softly kissed her forehead moving to her nose and then her lips. This situation may have been nothing but lust , but he was still quite gentle with her and you would have never known their paths just recently crossed.
"Shower" he requested, "I'll wait for you"
He pecked her lips softly before walking over to the bench and laying down with his towel folded over his eyes.

Maurice Gray

They were locked in Maurice's estate going on 5 days enjoying each other's company. Maurice had become infatuated with everything about her and this was something like a dream come true for her. She sat and wondered would this be coming to an end soon and was her body just compensation for taking up space in his home. She saw the kind of girls he was photographed with all the time and she wasn't it. Yea she knew that she was pretty and had a shit load of potential. But, she wasn't Asian, or blasian or mixed like most of the girls she saw him with. She wasn't well traveled, in fact, this trip was one of the only trips she has taken in her life and it was a surprise she did it by herself. This whole thing had her a little confused because she only knew what he showed her but she did know that niggas can switch up like a drop of a dime and right now it was best to Try not to get too many feelings involved because he could have anybody he wanted to, hell he'd had her multiple times and in multiple positions since she'd been there. But, Denying your feelings for someone is hard to do especially when you've loved them from the first time you saw them.
She didn't want to feel as safe in his arms as she did.