Chapter 3: Uninvited Guest

Maurice Gray

Maurice was heading down to his home studio to lay down some vocals on a new project he was working on. His high finally leveled out and he felt somewhat inspired. As he headed for the door that lead him down to the path toward his studio he heard the doorbell ring. He stopped in his tracks thinking his mind was playing tricks on him.

DING DONG!!!!

"Who the fuck is that" he said to himself as he walked to his surveillance monitor.

He turned the monitor on and then looked at the camera on his phone to get a second look. He saw a women figure standing in the spot light shivering with her head down and her arms wrapped around her body.

The fuck

He thought to himself as he checked the time on his phone and then his Richard Mille Rafel Nadadal Rose Gold Toro limited edition wrist watch, they both read 11:45pm.

He adjusted the focus on the other entrances to his home as he hit the intercom.

"Speak" he demanded.

"My car got stuck on the hill behind your house and I just need to use the phone and possibly dry off. My phone is dead in the truck, I have no charger and I really need to call road services" she blurted out as she stood there shivering hoping to get an invite in.

"Please!"

He sucked his teeth as he shook his head in disbelief, he thought this was for sure a setup. No one person in their right mind would be out in weather like this. He skimmed through all the cameras on his property 3 times and saw no one else. She was out there freezing and alone.

God.... Please let this bitch need help forreal because I WILL kill her.

He hit the button to open the gate. Before walking to open the door he went and grabbed his 9mm gun he bad sitting on the end table in his den sticking it in the waist band of his basketball shorts. When he reached the door and slowly opened it. He watched as the mystery women's silhouette slowly grew in the darkness.

B. She walked slowly with her arms still folded as she reached the house. She hadn't noticed the 10 car covers she walked passed, she barely looked up from the ground.

Nala Karrington

Ok.... We are going to make the call and get the hell out of here Nala

She reached the entry way and her eyes scaled the figure standing in front of her from bottom to top. He had on off white retro Dunks, they looked fresh out the box. His white Jordan basketball shorts stopped mid calf. She eyed his red BAPE hoodie he wore with Both his hands in the Kangaroo pocket. She looked him in his face,  her lips slightly parted as she analyzed his face.
It seemed like a case of deja vu to her, a scene from a reoccurring dream. He was light skinned with cute freckles and paler than any picture saw before. He wore a untamed scruffy shadow beard. His pupils were so enlarged she could barely see his beautiful grey Irises through his thin framed Gucci reading glasses.

This scene played out so much different in her head.

OH-MY-GOD!.... He looks so unkept in person

"What's your name?" He asked in a raspy mellow tone with his hands still in his pocket staring down at her 5'5 frame.

"Nala" she replied softly feeling slightly intimated by his larger stature.

"How you get up here?" He asked wrinkling his forehead.

His house sat at the top of the highest hill in the area. The only way you could get up there (or so he thought) was a 5 mile swerving road that was cut off by an automatic gate at the bottom the 3 hilled community.

"I honestly don't know" she replied, "I was going toward LA from Calabasas and the fires started to get closer so I took a service road and then I ended up on the hill when it started raining and my truck got stuck and I walked the rest of the way up and your house was the first one I saw"

He unconsciously lifted the bottom of his hoodie up exposing the handle of his matte black handgun that was hanging out of his basketball shorts. Her heart skipped a beat and her adrenaline began to pump. She wanted to turn and walk away but her feet wouldn't move.

He pulled his phone from his hoodie pocket handing it to her. "Make your call sweetheart"

He stood directly in the doorway directly in front of her as Nala still stood outside as the porch covering sheltered her from the rain. She dialed out putting the phone on speaker so he could hear. He nodded appreciating the gesture. She was still very intimidated by him, she kept her eyes to the ground trying not to show it but he knew it already. He continued to watch her as she made her call and he periodically look at his surrounds incase anyone attempted to sneak up on them.

She called roadside assistance and was given a time frame of 2 hours to 2 days due to the weather and the safety of their employees. Was she grew frustrated with speaking with associates and attempting to speak with the supervisors and then the managers he watched her and admired her slim curvy figure. She had full lips, small waist but thicker hips and thighs. The mud and the moisture of her milk chocolate skin blended perfectly to him, he bit his bottom lip trying not to smile.

The distressed collar of her soaked Shirt laid perfectly exposing the blue lace from her bra that was stuck to her breast. He smirked slightly as he listened to her soft voice that went high pitched as she grew more frustrated. He imagined the type of moans she made as he laid her down in his head. To his suprise his man hood started to grow, he looked down as he noticed his erection and cleared his throat in an attempt to keep from laughing. Usually, it would have took some effort on her part to get him going. He came to the conclusion that it wasn't her, he just hadn't had sex in a while. It's been over a week since he had sex last and given that he has sex every day almost, he was just over due.

"I tried, no one will be able t reach me until tomorrow at the earliest...." Nala explained in a disappointed tone. "That's only if the weather changes"

"Mmph"he nodded slightly poking his lips out. He turned away from her grabbing at his crotch as he took a couple steps away from the door. He wanted it to seem as if he didn't care but in reality he did, he was pleased she wasn't going anywhere.

"C'mon" he called dryly. She stepped in the house closing the door behind her and followed slowly behind him. He reached his black staircase and looked back at her, she was moving very slow and he grew irritated.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Wh- where are we going?" She asked uncomfortably.

"Didn't you say you wanted to dry off" he asked in an irritated voice, she shook her head in agreement. "Lets go then."

Hi Thank you for reading!!!!

There is definitely more chapters to come real soon!

Cover and visuals will be coming  will also be adding visuals

Comments are welcomed!!!!

NomadikLyfe XO.