Chapter 4: WARNING, THIS IS NOT A DREAM! (continued)

She saw a figure of the remote on his nightstand, she didn't recall seeing any tv anywhere in the room. Being very curious, she push the ON button that was lit up green.
The room glowed red as a projection covered the wall in front of her  the volume blasted her ear drums with sounds of a female moaning.

"AAAHHHHHH SHITTTTTT FUCK ME DADDY" the woman women moaned.

"MMMHMM" Maurice grunted in approval.

She pressed her lips together as she analyzed the scene. Maurice was pounding a pretty Asian female from behind. The camera was positioned directly in front of the girl , focused on her.   She had huge breast implants and lip fillers.

Nala eyes were glued on his slightly blurred face on the background. As he bit  his bottom lip with every forceful thrust practically making the girls breast hit the bottom of her chin. Nala zones in on him, her mind subconsciously toning the girl out, she couldn't help but admire his love faces, imagining her experiencing this firsthand.  She soon became caught up in her own thoughts until she realized that she'd been watching him drill a hole into this poor girl for the last 20 minutes.

I'm such a damn creep!

Her cheeks became warm with embarrassment as she smiled and quickly hit the power button on the remote. now sitting in the dark.

She could here the thunder and rain hitting the skylight she walked over to the empty chaise and sat Indian style towards the window. She pulled the curtains back and took in the  scenery. The fire subsided but the rain grew heavier. She was sure it was at least 6 or 7 in the morning but the sky was pitch black and  full of ash and fog.
She got up and walked into the ensuite bathroom switching  on the light  switch the was on the wall by the door way his bathroom light up. His while marble floors glowed with the reflection of the lights making the bathroom two times brighter.

She glanced walked over to the Jack and Jill Sink and noticed that a perfectly folded white set of towels and brand new toothbrush sitting next to the empty sink. She assumed that was for her because the other sink had his personal items scattered around. A blushes appreciating the gesture. It was very simple but at the same time so thoughtful that he would think of her basic needs. She brushed her teeth and decided to take a quick shower.  She got out applied some lotion and slipped in to the other pair of running tights and swapped the tank top for a hoodie.

She walked back into the dark room leaving the bathroom door open giving her some much needed light. She say at the edge of the bed pulling her her hair into a messy bun as she wondered should she go look for him but she didn't want to get caught walking around her house. She also didn't want to seem scary and introverted ( in all actuality she was). She walked into the hallway and headed toward the staircase. In the downstairs corridor, she noticed a blue light blinking on the wall.   She figured all artist must have a home studio and from all the movies she watch, a light means that there was a session going on. When she reached the bottom of the staircase she noticed that one particular wall had blue lights trailing down the hallway. She followed the trail of lights about 10ft until she reached a solid red door. She could hear the sound  instrumentals coming from the other side. 

This must be it.

She opened a door and reached another small hall way with a mirror door at the other end, the door was cracked. She walked to the door and pushed it open a little more when she noticed him slouched in a rolling chair with his back towards her facing his audio set up. He had his head back and his eyes closed.