Chapter 11: Its just too Much (continued)

As Nala pulled made her way down the mountains she noticed some preprogrammed GPS directions that Maurice set for her. She laughed to herself.

I'm not that bad a driver, he didn't have to send me turn by turn directions. I think I can find my way to the nearest target.
What the hell, he knows this place better then I do, I guess I'll follow.... this time.

As she followed directions his directions she ended up on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. She knew she couldn't afford a key chain out of any of the stores she saw. She decided to do some window shopping to kill sometime. The sun was shining and it felt nice to be out amongst people. As she stopped to admire the display in the Luis Vuitton window Maurices phone began to ring. She grinned as she answered the face time call.

His once stubbled jaws were cleanly shaved and his mustache and goatee was neatly trimmed

His once stubbled jaws were cleanly shaved and his mustache and goatee was neatly trimmed. Nala could see his barber in the back ground cutting his hair.

"What you smiling at beautiful?"
"Your clean!" she giggled and he rolled his eyes.
"Whatever man!" He kissed his teeth, "what you been doing?"

"Nothing" she replied, " I got down here like 20 minutes ago and I'm just looking around." She frowned at the phone. "Why'd you program directions to Rodeo I can't afford shit down here?"

She heard his barber and someone else in the back ground burst into laughter she felt embarrassed. She scowled at him, he smirked and shook his head.
"Ummmm, I don't get the joke..." she noted rolling her eyes.
"Bae what store your at?" He smiled
"I'm outside of the Louie store"
" ok, go on and take the phone to the check out counter."

She did as she was told, walking up to the counter she noticed a white girl with blonde hair and deep blue eyes staring at her from behind the register. She eyed Nala and wrinkled her forehead.

Barbie I will slap the box blonde off them raggedy ass roots!

Without saying hello Nala place the phone face up on the counter and turned it toward the girl.
"What's this?" She asked with a slight attitude.
"Amanda?!" Maurice called.

Amanda looked glanced at Nala and then grabbed the phone. "Omg MAURICE HIIIII!!!!!!!" She greeted smiling from ear to ear.

"Whats good, what's good?" He greeted, "look this my girl Nala, send her back home happy. Aight Amanda?"
"You have my word" Amanda smiled happily and handed Nala the phone. " I'm at your service Ms. Nala."

Nahhh keep the same energy phony bitch !

Nala smirked and looked down at the phone.
"Get what you want" he ordered, "have fun!"
Before she could say anything he kissed the air, smiled and hung up.

She attempt to be mindful at the price of the items that she picked up. But considering the stores that were readily available, being mindful didn't help much. Maurice sat her up a hair and nail appointment right in one of the stores. They considered it their VIP treatment.