Chapter 6: Sexual Bonds under Strange Circumstances

(12 Hours later)

They spent hours talking and got to know each other a little more. Nala felt more comfortable with him, even though she knew he was holding something back. When she asked certain questions he would either answer with joke or just ignore her questions completely. She didn't take it personal; she was very good at reading between the lines and know if it was meant to be known, it would eventually surface.

On the other hand, he knew being trapped in the house like this would go one or two ways:

A. He would fuck get tired of her and then she'd have to go whether she wanted to or not.
or
B. He would fuck she'd get too clingy and then she'd have to go.

Neither one of his scenarios fit this situation he was in. He became more attracted to her physically and it eventually became a mental attraction as they sat and talked for hours went by. As she sat in front of him on the floor Indian style in a wrinkled tank top, sweats, his socks, fuzzy edges and lopsided bun. He usually preferred his girls to be A1 when it came to their looks since the majority were lacking in the personality area. He had not had a basic conversation with a female that didn't end with him eventually sticking his dick in her mouth, or in whatever hole she would allow. Nala was different, though most of the conversations they had were about nonsense, they were still genuine. He felt more relaxed and rejuvenated around her.

They were in deep conversation about Acrylic paints, which Nala knew nothing about when his phone began to rang. He instantly became aggravated that he was interrupted from breaking down the different mediums to her. He stared down at the phone with his brows furrowed and then he shot a glance at Nala.

"Your phone ringing" she said in a 'duh' tone. "I'll leave"

She stood up to give him some privacy and he grabbed her arm and shook his head. He tossed his phone up toward the head of the bed and slid down to the floor pulling her down on the floor in-between his legs.

"I'm not in a giving mood right now" he scooted closer to her and she smiled.

"Mmm ok" she replied innocently.

"Mmm ok" he mocked, "You have a pretty ass smile and I love that lil' baby laugh."

She giggles putting her head down as he leaned forward kissing her forehead making her melt in the inside but her exterior remained calm. He knew from that moment on she would give in to what ever he wanted... Or so he thought.

For the rest of the night and the next day they were inseparable; where ever her went he wanted her to be right by his side. The entire ordeal felt like fourplay to her, having him near slyly feeling on her ass as he walked by and removing strands of hair from her face. He cooked breakfast and lunch for her while she made dinner.

Maurice Gray