Chapter 3: Uninvited Guest (Continued)

He continued up his stair case as she took a deep breath and followed. He glanced over his shoulder occasionally making sure she stayed close. Once she made it to the top of the staircase their eyes met as he stood in front of a white door about 6ft away from her. He lift his left eye brow at her as she slowly walked toward him. Once she was about 2 ft away he twist the knob on the door pushing it open as he stepped to the side.

He narrowed his eyes while looking her up and down, "After you".

     She walked in and was shocked when she found herself standing on a deck of a mezzanine style landing overlooking a massive 1 1/2 story closet

She walked in and was shocked when she found herself standing on a deck of a mezzanine style landing overlooking a massive 1 1/2 story closet. Her eyes widen as she became mesmerized by the maze of clothing racks that were below her; shelves and rows of shoes that occupied the remaining space.

"I think I have some smalls and mediums down there to your right" he informed her with little enthusiasm in his voice as he was walking down the staircase to the lower level.

"Help yourself to whatever you think you'll need."

Nala nodded as she watched him continue to walk from the stairs to another closed door. She sighed as she slowly walked down the staircase trying to contain her smile.

How was this even possible?

She was living her very own fantasy. She knew she came to California in search of something, but she could not fathom anything like this happening. She was ecstatic and yet, TERRIFIED. He wasn't at all what his music videos and concerts portrayed him to be......

At least, she couldn't tell at the moment.

She took into consideration that she was a stranger in his home and he had every right to be guarded, even though she felt as if she had known him a long time. In her mind, he was somewhat perfect and she didn't want her perception of him to be tainted in anyway.

As she sorted through the clothes she managed to grab 2 of everything: jogging pants, shorts, running tights, socks,  boxers, shirts & hoodies. She wasn't quit sure how long she would be stuck their but she didn't want to inconvenience him in any way by needing anything.

Maurice Gray

She stood at the bottom of the staircase awaiting his return with the items she gathered in her hands, holding them away from her muddy body. He entered back into the room with some items in his hand and closed the door behind him.

He walked over to her, "This the smallest size I could find."

He held up  a pair of matte black Slides with 'VERSACE' printed across them in metallic gold.

She smiles and shyly put her head down he licked his lips

She so fuckin' gorgeous bruh!!