Chapter 15: Only The Beginning (contined) Part 3

Nala Karrington

Hours later, Nala woke up to Legend standing over her body looking down at her with his hands on his knees

"Mommy?!" He called, "Mommy I wanna eat!"

Nala looked around and spotted Maurice walking past the in the dim bathroom. She noticed a clock on the nightstand that read 6:40pm.

Damn, I've been sleep for over 3 hours.

She sat up.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Fries & meat!" He chanted all he bounced on the bed. Maurice came out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. He was half dressed in some stone washed Amiri jeans with the band of his blacks and gold Versace boxers wrapped around his waist. Nala watched him as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head while flexing his tattooed 6 pack.

Their eyes met and he smiled at her.
"Bout time you woke up, you been in here snoring and talking to yourself in your sleep" he said sitting on the side of the bed turning toward her.
The masculine smell of his Exclusive Gaultier cologne filled her nostrils, she was instantly horny. She sat and examined him with her head tilted. His hair had grown out and his ends started to curl, his goatee perfectly framed his pink lips.

               Zammnnnnnnn 🤤
He's so sexy, even when he doesn't try.
If I wasn't pregnant alreadyyyyyyyyyyy

"Mmmm..."
"Nala?"
"Mmhmm" she smiled admiring him from head to toe.
"Who is Angel?."
Her fave went blank and she began to focus on her hand before answering.
"...what?" She asked dryly
"Angel" he replied, "you kept calling some girl named Angel in yo sleep"
"It's not a girl" she replied looking at the door. "I don't want to talk about it though"
"What?!" He asked defensively as he frowned
"He's family  and he's dead" she replied bluntly noticing Maurice's face turn to shit.
"I'm sorry bae" he apologized and stood up
. "When you wanna talk about it I'm here for you."
Nala shook her head in agreement. Maurice turned his attention to Legend who just observing them like any child would.
"L, c'mon lets get fries and......... Chicken?" Maurice Questioned looking at Nala for approval of his translation.  She smile and shook her head yes.
"Where y'all going?" She asked looking over at the clock again.
"To get food, take some pictures and meet some fans"
"But I don't like pictures!" legend whined. " I don't wanna say cheese!"
"Me either but we gotta get the bag" he looked at Nala " I ordered you some food and ran your bath.... go relax; I got him"

Nala climbed out of bed and waddled into the bathroom that was Illuminated by candlelight. Candles wrapped around the jack and Jill sink and jetted freestanding soak tub that was filled with bubbles. The scent of vanilla and lavender filled the bathroom. She smiled as she removed her T-shirt and underwear and she stood in the full body mirror staring at her chocolate complexion in the dim glow of the candles. She put her hair in a high bun and proceeded to step over into the tub slowly submerging herself in the water. She relaxed as recent memories of her and Maurice's time together replayed in her head her mind soon drifted off to her life and all of the downs she went through and she began  to cry.