Chapter 5: Who is She?

Maurice Grey

Maurice sat listening to some runs of himself trying to envision  some visuals and escape from reality. He received a couple calls from his mom checking in on him and complaining about him giving his baby mother a reason to take him to court for full custody of their son. But by this time Maurice was unbothered by the conversation. He popped some Xanax and smoked a couple blunts in the three hours he was in the studio. 

Show you I love u, more ways than one
(I'm tryna love)
Fuck u in positions, more ways than one
(Fuck it Up!)
Yo' nigga a lame, he ain't no fun
(He boring baby!)

He sat listening to himself , not thinking about the girl he gave his bed to until he felt some weight on the back of his chair. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her standing behind him.

"Nalaaaaaaa?" He called in a seductive voice leaning further back in his chair toward her. The studio was dark but he could tell she was blushing.

"Hi" she replied softly.
He repositioned the chair it it's regular incline, turned the audio off and spun the chair around facing her. He moved a little closer to her and slouched more, he had one leg on each side of her body as he slowly moved the chair from left to right.

"Thank you" she murmured sticking her hands in the kangaroo picket of the hoodie and pressing her lips together

"Thank you" she murmured sticking her hands in the kangaroo picket of the hoodie and pressing her lips together.  He tilted his head licking his lips and continued to sway making the out side of her legs touch the inside of his. 

"Thank you " she continued, "you didn't have to take me in but..... I really appreciate your-"

" Don't worry about it" he replied cutting her off touching her knees with the  finger tips of his right hand.

He sat up straight in the chair looking up at her smiling slightly. "I was going to leave you out there but something in me wouldn't let me"

I ain't fucked in a minute

He stood up towering over her and looking down at her with his eyes low.
They were only 2 inches apart and he felt her guard go up as she took a step back and folded her arms.

Wtf

He felt some type of way about her reaction; he couldn't remember the last time someone didn't want to be as close to him as humanly possible.
But she didn't and he was curious to know why.

"Mmm" she mumbled, "can I use your phone?" Trying to avoid eye contact with him.
He pulled out his phone and handed it to her slowly he then gently brushed past her and sat on a couch That was pushed against the back wall. She was standing in the middle of the room with her back towards him  talking on the phone as he sat listening and admiring her curves.

All that ass on this lil body.
He licked his lips
Imma beat that muahfucka out the box! She ain't gon' wanna leave

Once she finished she turned to see him staring at her, she walked over to him and handed him the phone. They stared at each other.

"You can sit down Nala" he said firmly while placing his hand on the cushion next to him.

She sat next to him with her legs crossed leaning away from him. He turned to her and stared making her smile nervously.
"What?" She asked blushing.
"You don't have to be nervous around me?"
"Really?" She asked sarcastically, "you know who mans are?"
She asked in a phony British accent and they both giggled.
"I'm human just like you" he stated, "I mean, you slept in my bed and I wasn't even in it with you. Now if that don't validate my good guy status then I don't know what will."

"True enough" she replied and looked down, " I'm sure you that this isn't something that happens to people like me"
"What type of person are you?" He asked, she paused for a minute as she thought about the question.
"Plane Jane I guess" she shrugged.
"Ok Jane, where you from?" He asked leaning back in on the couch narrowing his eyes at her.
"Chicago"
"Why are you here then?"

She sighed, "I needed to think for a while and find out where I want to be."
"Now you here with me" he added with a smirk, "seriously though?"

"Yes" she nodded, "l guess I'm at a point in my life where I'm searching for what I need or what I need to do. I'm searching but I still don't know—— and everything is clouded" she rambled softly as he nodded in agreement.
"I get it shorty" he assured her.
Her eyes grew a little wider as she was surprised that she opened up to him so early. For whatever reason, 'I don't know' didn't seem like an appropriate answer.
"Why are you here alone?" She asked, "I mean- I know this is your house... I just wouldn't think you would here in the dark by yourself like this."

"Nobody likes me." He replied innocently and shrugged his shoulders before laughing a little.
"I don't feel the need to have a bunch of people around at all times."
She nodded in agreement but felt there was more than that. But, she knew she wasn't in the position to pry into his personal life. She couldn't run the risk of being sat our just because she wanted to be nosey
"So your man let you out here alone huh?" He asked waiting anxiously for the answer.

Say the word and this dick is yours...... shid, she still gone feel this dick man or no man.

"Fortunately I don't have to worry about anyone keeping tabs on me" she shrugged

"Really..." he asked hypothetically and she nods.

"Nobody likes me" she shrugged mimicking him.